References in periodicals archive ?
Guanzon said the three nominees have submitted their CONAs even if they do not meet the age requirement of a youth sector partylist group that they are supposed to represent.
Guanzon said the CONA submitted by Cardema to the Comelec shows that he is more than 30 years old on the day of the last May 13 mid-term national and local elections.
According to the Omnibus Election Code, candidates who commit misrepresentation could be sanctioned with the cancellation of their CONA.
He said Cona has been pining for him by pecking her feathers and laying unfertilised eggs.
In the survival rate study, mice were monitored every 4 hours after the injection of the lethal dose of ConA and euthanized by a cervical dislocation method at 24 hours postinjection.
ConA was obtained from Sigma (MO, USA), and CCl4 was obtained from Sinopharm Chemical Reagent Co.
All mice in groups I, II, and III were sacrificed after 3 d, while six mice were randomly selected from groups IV to V (6 from each dose) and sacrificed 2, 8, and 24 h after ConA injection.
(4) ConA group (n= 18): mice were injected with 20 mg/ kg ConA via caudal vein.
Cona oversees the financial planning process for Ewing/Cona Wealth Management; he was with Susquehanna Capital from 2000 to 2005, before moving to Merrill.
HighTower Advisors says Merrill Lynch team has gone independent and joined it as a partner: Ewing/Cona Wealth Management in Marlton, New Jersey, is run by Jim Ewing and Michael Cona, who have about $200 million in client assets.
ConA is a polyclonal mitogen that can induce specific acute liver damage by activating T lymphocyte.
Medical browser ?
- computer science
- Computer Spine
- computer vision syndrome
- computer-aided design/computer-aided manufacturing
- computer-aided detection
- computer-assisted coding
- computer-assisted diagnosis
- computer-assisted instruction
- computer-assisted interviewing
- computer-assisted screening
- computer-assisted therapeutics management
- computer-based patient record
- Computerised Physician Order Entry
- computerized axial tomography
- computerized tomography
- Computerized tomography scan
- computers, fear of
- COMT inhibitor
- COMT inhibitors
- con A
- conal growth hypothesis
- concanavalin A
- Concato disease
- Concato, Luigi M.
- Concato's disease
- concave lens
- concave mirror
- concave spherical lens
Full browser ?
- con you into
- con you out of
- Con-Serv Industries, Inc.
- CON-SPACE Voice Amplifier
- Con-Tici Viracocha
- Con-Way Freight
- CON: ROE
- Conable, Barber Benjamin, Jr.
- CONAD Operational Employment Concept