Mentioned in ?
- Academic Clinical Fellowship
- Action Planning
- advance directive
- advanced practice nurse
- associate nurse
- Association of periOperative Registered Nurses
- Certificate of Higher Autopsy Training
- Certificate of Higher Cervical Cytology Training
- charge nurse
- circulating nurse
- clinical nurse specialist
- College Tutor
References in classic literature ?
Nay, the very children, the youngest, which is not two years old, excepted, feel in the same manner; for they are a most loving family, and, if they had but a bare competency, would be the happiest people in the world.
The Assistant Commissioner did not seem to refuse it a certain amount of competency.
Powell could not defend himself from some sympathy for that thick, bald man, comically shaped, with his crimson complexion and something pathetic in the rolling of his very movable black eyes in an apparently immovable head, who was so tactfully ready to take his competency for granted.
The Starting Point for Hiring Managers and HR Specialists: Competency Development
Competency has a wide meaning and includes knowledge, abilities, skills and behavior exhibited in accomplishing a task.
Intellitec Solutions has achieved a Microsoft Gold ERP competency and a Silver CRM competency, demonstrating a "best-in-class" ability and commitment to fulfill Microsoft Corp.
The Council on Linkages Between Academia and Public Health Practice adopted the 2014 version of the competencies in June, and the new tools are a cross section of both the 2014 and 2010 versions of the core competencies and offer a set of competency assessments.
At the core of competency-based learning are two elements: a competency itself, and an assessment by which that competency is measured.
The Drug Information Association Medical Writing Special Interest Area Community (DIA MW SIAC) Competency Model Working Group developed and endorsed a Medical Writing Competency Model (1) that has recently had its core content published.
Competency identification, modeling, and assessment are not new to Extension organizations.
The kit also includes a model for incorporating competencies into trustee orientation and a mentoring process and a checklist to create opportunities for competency development through peer-to-peer interaction.
The concept of competency is currently used in two ways of meaning.
Medical browser ?
- compensating current
- compensating curve
- compensating emphysema
- compensating filter
- compensating ocular
- compensation light intensity
- compensation neurosis
- compensation package
- compensation period
- compensatory circulation
- compensatory damages
- compensatory hypertrophy
- compensatory hypertrophy of the heart
- compensatory mechanisms
- compensatory movement
- compensatory movement patterns
- compensatory pause
- compensatory polycythemia
- compensatory technique
- competence framework
- competency-based training
- competent authority
- competent community
- Competent to Stand Criminal Trial
- competing risk
- competitive antagonist
- competitive binding assay
- competitive displacement
- Competitive Eating
- competitive exclusion
- competitive exclusion principle
- competitive identification
- competitive inhibition
- competitive inhibitor
- competitive-binding assay
- competitor DNA
- complaints procedure
- complement abnormality
- complement alternative pathway
- complement assay
Full browser ?
- Competence Development Center
- Competence for Media Security
- competence framework
- competence hearing
- competence hearing
- Compétence Juridique Appropriée
- competence network for simulation applications
- competence testing
- Competence, Qualification, Fiabilité, Dynamisme
- Competence-Based Competition
- Competence-Based Management Processes
- competence-based pay
- Compétences Complémentaires en Management des Organisations
- Compétences en Temps Partagé Basse Normandie
- Compétences et Formation des Cadres en Santé
- Compétences, Échanges, Ressources, Informations en Santé Animale
- Competencia Iberoamericana de Informática por Correspondencia
- Competency Aligned Organization
- Competency Assessment File
- Competency Assessment Tool
- Competency Assurance and Assessment Programme
- Competency Based Assessment
- Competency Based Behavioural Interviewing
- Competency Based Education
- Competency Based Fieldwork Evaluation
- Competency Based Modular Training
- Competency Based Staff Development
- Competency Based Teacher Education
- Competency Based Training and Assessment
- Competency Development Unit
- Competency Evaluated Nurse Aides
- Competency Evaluated Nursing Assistant
- Competency for Execution
- Competency Framework for Internal Auditing
- Competency Management Center
- Competency Management Incorporated
- Competency management system
- Competency of Operators of Pleasure Craft Regulations
- Competency Testing for Adapted Physical Education
- Competency to Stand Trial
- Competency to Stand Trial Assessment Instrument
- Competency, Accountability, Transparency
- Competency-Based Administrator Education
- Competency-Based Adult Education
- Competency-Based Career Development
- Competency-Based Education and Training
- Competency-Based High School Diploma Program