Mentioned in ?
- Academic Clinical Fellowship
- Action Planning
- advance directive
- advanced practice nurse
- associate nurse
- Association of periOperative Registered Nurses
- Certificate of Higher Autopsy Training
- Certificate of Higher Cervical Cytology Training
- charge nurse
- circulating nurse
- clinical nurse specialist
References in periodicals archive ?
The rigorous, thorough, and comprehensive DoD FM competency development process started in 2010, and the DoD FM competencies were published via a memorandum signed by the Under Secretary of Defense (Comptroller) (USD(C)) in 2011.
Quinn Faerman, Thompson, and McGrath (1990) indicated that competencies were associated with knowledge and skills for implementing certain assignments or projects effectively.
Rick Sommer, President of Intellitec Solutions, said,"These Microsoft competencies are a reflection of our commitment to staying current on the Microsoft Dynamics ERP Products.
An informational session on the 2014 core competencies will take place during APHA's 142nd Annual Meeting and Exposition in New Orleans.
In retrospect, said DiMartino, the assessments and the competencies should have been created at the same time.
The questions can be focused on trying to discern the true skill level related to the competencies specifically deemed necessary to be successful in the posted position.
Although many different methods for identifying competencies have evolved, most share certain characteristics, following McClelland's dictate to determine what leads to superior performance and find out what superior performers do (Lucia & Lepsinger, 1999).
Because health care boards are in the early stages of incorporating competencies into their work, the panel recommended development of tools and other resources to help boards create a foundation for competency-based governance.
After competencies identifying and defining should be the created competency models for various work positions.
In the book, some aspects of competency mapping have been just touched-upon or ignored, like Core competencies, holistic aspect of competency, competency clusters, competency proficiency levels, validating assessment which would have otherwise strengthen the subject-content of the book.
Functional competencies for various job positions are nicely highlighted which would be very helpful for the readers to understand the competency mapping processes and especially for those who want to implement this process.
This model is a collection of competencies that together define successful performance levels and lays the foundations for important HR functions like recruitment, training and development, and performance management.
Medical browser ?
- compensated shock
- compensating current
- compensating curve
- compensating emphysema
- compensating filter
- compensating ocular
- compensation light intensity
- compensation neurosis
- compensation package
- compensation period
- compensatory circulation
- compensatory damages
- compensatory hypertrophy
- compensatory hypertrophy of the heart
- compensatory mechanisms
- compensatory movement
- compensatory movement patterns
- compensatory pause
- compensatory polycythemia
- compensatory technique
- competence framework
- competency-based training
- competent authority
- competent community
- Competent to Stand Criminal Trial
- competing risk
- competitive antagonist
- competitive binding assay
- competitive displacement
- Competitive Eating
- competitive exclusion
- competitive exclusion principle
- competitive identification
- competitive inhibition
- competitive inhibitor
- competitive-binding assay
- competitor DNA
- complaints procedure
- complement abnormality
Full browser ?
- Competence Based Qualification
- Competence Center
- Competence Center for Circuit Design
- Competence Center Hospital Management
- Competence Center Informatik
- Competence Center Virtual Reality
- Compétence Complémentaire en Informatique
- Competence Development Center
- Competence for Media Security
- competence framework
- competence hearing
- competence hearing
- Compétence Juridique Appropriée
- competence network for simulation applications
- competence testing
- Competence, Qualification, Fiabilité, Dynamisme
- Competence-Based Management Processes
- competence-based pay
- Compétences Complémentaires en Management des Organisations
- Compétences en Temps Partagé Basse Normandie
- Compétences et Formation des Cadres en Santé
- Compétences, Échanges, Ressources, Informations en Santé Animale
- Competencia Iberoamericana de Informática por Correspondencia
- Competency Aligned Organization
- Competency Assessment File
- Competency Assessment Tool
- Competency Assurance and Assessment Programme
- Competency Based Behavioural Interviewing
- Competency Based Education
- Competency Based Fieldwork Evaluation
- Competency Based Modular Training
- Competency Based Staff Development
- Competency Based Teacher Education
- Competency Based Training and Assessment
- Competency Development Unit
- Competency Evaluated Nurse Aides
- Competency Evaluated Nursing Assistant
- Competency for Execution
- Competency Framework for Internal Auditing
- Competency Management Center
- Competency Management Incorporated
- Competency management system
- Competency of Operators of Pleasure Craft Regulations
- Competency Testing for Adapted Physical Education
- Competency to Stand Trial
- Competency to Stand Trial Assessment Instrument
- Competency, Accountability, Transparency
- Competency-Based Administrator Education