References in periodicals archive ?
I had just chaired a review of the ICT curriculum for the Welsh Government, which has now led into chairing the development of a new Digital Competence Framework for all schools in Wales, as well as being invited to chair the recentlyannounced National Network for Excellence in Science and Technology, a PS4m investment by the Welsh Government.
Hosny said that Alexandria University will be the first Egyptian state-run university to benefit from the National Competence Framework formulated by many international bodies and consulting companies as well as IT companies.
The theme for NDLE 2017 is Creative approaches to implementing the Digital Competence Framework building on the introduction of the Digital Competence Framework on 21 September 2016.
The Welsh Government's Digital Competence Framework is now available to all schools and follows two independent reviews that recommended changes.
The Digital Competence Framework for Citizens, also known as DigComp, was published by the European Commission as a tool to improve citizens' digital competence, support digital competence building, and plan education and training initiatives of specific target groups.
Their asset-based cultural competence framework includes analysis of knowledge of self, others, and context, leading to the development of interpersonal, environmental, and cognitive skills.
The Welsh Government's Digital Competence Framework (DCF) is now available to all schools and follows two independent reviews that recommended improved delivery of key skills.
One resource for assisting in teaching EI and continuing to develop our EI skills is the Emotional Competence Framework (Consortium for Research on Emotional Intelligence in Organizations, 2016).
The Digital Competence Framework for Citizens" presented an updated overview of digital competency for citizens, as seen in Table 1, which showed that the evolution in the indicators for digital competence was influenced by the fast moving digitalisation of various aspects of society, setting new requirements.
The essential competences that are needed in order for a teacher to be considered as "inclusive''" have been identified in the Competence Framework for Inclusive Teachers (CFIT), which has been developed by a major European initiative namely "The Teacher Education for Inclusion (TE4I)" (Watkins & Donnelly, 2013).
In Australia, nurses are guided by the NMBA Continuing Professional Development Registration Standard (NMBA, 2010a), a document strongly informed by the ANMC continuing competence framework (ANMC, 2009).
Represented by a Core Competence Chart (Figure 1), this core competence framework identifies how core competencies work and what they are made of.
Medical browser ?
- compensated respiratory alkalosis
- compensated shock
- compensating current
- compensating curve
- compensating emphysema
- compensating filter
- compensating ocular
- compensation light intensity
- compensation neurosis
- compensation package
- compensation period
- compensatory circulation
- compensatory damages
- compensatory hypertrophy
- compensatory hypertrophy of the heart
- compensatory mechanisms
- compensatory movement
- compensatory movement patterns
- compensatory pause
- compensatory polycythemia
- compensatory technique
- competence framework
- competency-based training
- competent authority
- competent community
- Competent to Stand Criminal Trial
- competing risk
- competitive antagonist
- competitive binding assay
- competitive displacement
- Competitive Eating
- competitive exclusion
- competitive exclusion principle
- competitive identification
- competitive inhibition
- competitive inhibitor
- competitive-binding assay
- competitor DNA
- complaints procedure
Full browser ?
- competed in
- Competence (biology)
- Competence (law)
- Competence Analysis & Development Tool
- competence and performance
- Competence Assurance Management System
- Competence At Work Ltd
- Competence at Work Ltd.
- Competence Based Qualification
- Competence Center
- Competence Center for Circuit Design
- Competence Center Hospital Management
- Competence Center Informatik
- Competence Center Virtual Reality
- Competence Community Assistant
- Compétence Complémentaire en Informatique
- Competence Development Center
- Competence for Media Security
- competence framework
- competence hearing
- Compétence Juridique Appropriée
- competence network for simulation applications
- competence testing
- Competence, Qualification, Fiabilité, Dynamisme
- Competence-Based Competition
- Competence-Based Management Processes
- competence-based pay
- Compétences Complémentaires en Management des Organisations
- Compétences en Temps Partagé Basse Normandie
- Compétences et Formation des Cadres en Santé
- Compétences, Échanges, Ressources, Informations en Santé Animale
- Competencia Iberoamericana de Informática por Correspondencia
- Competency Aligned Organization