Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
[ClickPress, Tue Aug 27 2019] Global Compact Substation Market: Introduction A compact substation is a subordinate substation of an electricity generation, transmission and distribution system where voltage is transformed.
Joined by representatives of implementing entities, MCA-L and MCC experts ended two weeks of planning this week, focusing on ways to sustain the compact investments in the energy and road sectors.
PS10, Debenhams WATERCOLOUR COMPACT MIRROR: Including a normal mirror and a close-up mirror, this cute compact has a pink, blue and white watercolour design.
Under the "mutual recognition model" used by nursing, physical therapy, emergency medical technicians and psychologists, once these criteria have been satisfied, the applicant will be able to obtain a multi-state license in the state of residence, and this license will be recognized by all other compact member states in which the licensee wants to practice.
"With the global compact on refugees, the UN prepared the little brother of the global compact on migration, which opens the back door to those that cannot come in through the main entrance," declared Peter Szijjarto, Hungarian Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade, quoted by the government's website.
The new Impact FX unit has an optimised compact front top roller with new roller cots and a diameter that has been modified to 27 mm.
The proposed MCC Sri Lanka Compact is in the final stage of development.
She's heard from other municipal leaders that they would like to see more compact money come back to the cities since the cities do not get sales-tax dollars from the casinos.
After AmorePacific developed the world's first cushion compact named IOPE Air Cushion in 2008, it has been regarded as a symbol of K-beauty.
Korea-based AmorePacific brought cushion compacts to the U.S.
Medical browser ?
- community of practice
- community paediatrics
- Community Periodontal Index of Treatment Needs
- community pharmacist
- Community Practitioner Nurse Prescriber
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- community psychiatry
- community psychology
- community rating
- community safety partnerships
- community services
- community specialties
- community support system
- community surge capacity
- community type residential unit
- community-acquired pneumonia
- community-based practice
- community-based services
- Comolli sign
- Comolli, Antonio
- compact bone
- compact layer
- companion diagnostics
- companion vein
- companionship service
- Company Doctor Law
- comparative anatomy
- comparative effectiveness research
- comparative medicine
- comparative negligence
- comparative pathology
- comparative physiology
- comparative psychology
- comparative study
- comparator microscope
- comparison film
- comparison value
- compartment for uncoupling receptors and ligands
- compartment syndrome
Full browser ?
- COMPACAREA COGARD
- Compact (car)
- Compact (car)
- Compact (disambiguation)
- Compact (mathematics)
- Compact (topology)
- Compact 3-Chip Xtreme
- Compact Advanced Pulse Solid State Laser
- Compact Advocacy Programme
- Compact Aerial Data Logger
- Compact Airborne Early Warning
- Compact Airborne Spectographic Imager
- Compact Aligning Roller Bearing
- Compact Alternating Direction Implicit
- Compact Amsterdam Paedo-Audiometric Screener
- Compact And Scalable Dedicated Ethernet Processors
- Compact Annular-Slot Antenna
- Compact Antenna Test Range
- Compact Appliance Control Interface
- Compact Application Solution Language
- Compact Arctic Drifter
- Compact Area Group Approach
- Compact Array Broadband Backend
- Compact Array Radio-ocationTechninique
- Compact Assignment
- Compact audio disc
- Compact audio disc
- Compact Audio Technology
- Compact Automated Centroid Target Instrumentation System
- Compact Automatic Message Handling System
- Compact Binary-Tree on Binary-Tree