References in periodicals archive ?
Contract: 800/2019 contract for the provision of vehicles for community equipment service
The tender says: "Shropshire Council wish to commission an appropriate contractor to operate a community equipment service for a period of one year, with the option to extend for one, plus one, plus one years (total four years).
Christine McGhee, clinical operations manager for Liverpool Community Health Trust's community equipment service, said: "Being able to provide a wheelchair that specifically meets each individual's needs is essential.
The services to be considered for inclusion are: building maintenance, building cleaning and caretaking, bus station management, security and CCTV, pest control, bereavement services, Ayresome Industries, school catering, Tees community equipment service, waste disposal contract management, environmental education and enforcement, dog wardens, refuse collection, green waste collection, kerbside recycling, area care (grounds maintenance and street cleaning), parks management and maintenance, cemetery and crematorium maintenance, burials, highways inspection, highways maintenance, winter maintenance, fleet maintenance, vehicle maintenance, strategic property management, commercial property management and valuations.
The Integrated Community Equipment Service will move to a base at Electrium Point in Forge Lane, Willenhall, by next spring after the joint investment by Walsall Council and Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust.
Barely half of the 28,000 products - including crutches, shower chairs and walking frames - provided each year by the Rhondda Cynon Taf and Merthyr Tydfil Integrated Community Equipment Service are returned.
Kirklees Integrated Community Equipment Service (KICES) is donating unusable equipment to the local charity Demand.
My job for the Community Equipment Service involves fitting/collecting medical aids and equipment from service users' homes.
Contract: medway integrated community equipment service (mices)
The CQC also inspected the trust's district nursing and community equipment service.
On April 20 in Rhyl and Ruthin, residents will have the opportunity to find out more about the modernised Community Equipment Service (CESI) and the new Telecare Demonstration Centre.
As part of the amnesty, anyone who finds a walking frame, bathlift or any other equipment which they have borrowed can call the Solihull community equipment service on 0121 770 0900 and staff will arrange for the items to be collected.
Medical browser ?
- communication disorder
- communication disorders
- communication enhancement: hearing deficit
- communication enhancement: speech deficit
- communication enhancement: visual deficit
- communication, impaired verbal
- communication, readiness for enhanced
- community alarm services
- community assistance panel
- community care
- community care network
- community care patient
- community care plan
- community care plans
- community care professional
- community child health
- community clinical oncology program
- community dentistry
- community development strategies
- community development worker
- community disaster preparedness
- community equipment service
- community facilities
- community group session
- community health clinic
- Community Health Council
- community health development
- Community Health Index
- community health nurse
- community health nursing
- community health partnerships
- community health premises
- community health service
- community health staff
- community hygiene
- Community Integration Questionnaire
- community matron
- community medicine
- community mental health center
- community mental health team
- community mental health trust
- community nurses
- community of practice
- community paediatrics
- Community Periodontal Index of Treatment Needs
- community pharmacist
- Community Practitioner Nurse Prescriber
Full browser ?
- Community Engaged Learning
- Community Engagement Center
- Community Engagement Partnership
- Community Engagement Program
- Community Engagement Scholars Program
- Community Engagement Task Force
- Community Engagement Through Service Learning
- Community Enhancement and Regeneration Programme
- Community Enrichment Organization
- Community Enterprise Centre
- Community Enterprise Development Initiative
- Community Enterprise Doncaster
- Community Enterprise Investments, Inc.
- Community Environment and Natural Resources Office
- Community Environment Improvement Officers
- Community Environmental Advisory Commission
- Community Environmental Health Assessment Team
- Community Environmental Health Concerns
- Community Environmental Health Resource Center
- Community Environmental Improvement Initiative
- Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund
- Community Environmental Management Programme
- Community Environmental Monitoring
- Community Environmental Monitoring Program
- Community Environmental Projects Grant Program
- Community Environmental Protection and Enhancement Programme
- Community Environmental Resource Program
- Community Environmental Response Facilitation Act
- Community Environmental Service Teams
- Community Epidemiology Work Group
- community equipment service
- Community Equipment Virtual Store
- Community Evaluation Northern Ireland
- Community Events Week
- Community Expansion Pack
- Community Experience Development
- Community Exposure Guidelines
- Community Extended Medical Leave
- Community Extension and Research for Development, Inc.
- Community Eye Health
- Community Eye Health Journal
- community facilities
- Community Facilities District
- Community Facilities Grants Program
- Community Facilities Loan Program
- Community Facility Centre
- Community Facility Enhancement Program
- Community Family Club
- Community Family Health Center
- Community Family Life Services
- Community Family Planning Council
- Community Family Welfare Association
- Community Farm Land Trust
- Community Fellows Program
- Community Fellowship Church
- Community Film Workshop of Chicago
- Community Finance and Learning Initiative
- Community Financial Group
- Community Financial Group Inc.
- Community Financial Instrument for the Environment
- Community Financial Resource Center