Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Information theory, as developed in those years by cyberneticists such as Wiener and Shannon, does oppose the idea of entropy, but also relies on probability, which determines the unpredictable and combinatory nature of information and thus establishes a principle that does not envisage any cogent result.
We address how the boundary-spanner role is fundamental for this combinatory effort to occur.
The results showed a relative reduction of mRNA levels in RT4cells with the combinatory treatment compared with IR alone [Figure 2]d.
Delaying Commitment in Probabilistic Plan Recognition Using Combinatory Categorial Crammars.
McStay takes readers through advertising's symbolic nature and its combinatory aspects before exploring biosociative approaches to advertising, and ends by considering advertising as affect and sensation.
We concluded that the 3-Benzylchroman derivative Brazilin (1) showed in vitro synergy of bactericidal activities against MRSA when combined with Aminoglycosides, which might be beneficial for combinatory therapy of MRSA infection.
The article suggests the methodology based on the combinatory use of the sum-of-locations method and the system of authors' investment-important indexes as the tooling for revealing the interregional differences and evaluation of the extent of heterogeneity of the processes of investment development.
Racism and speciesism can be conceived as discursive vectors that produce 'biopolitical matrices, combinatory formations and interlacing descriptors' the animal and the native are transfixed under a series of disparate yet deeply interconnected signs: the slaveable, the fungible, the feral, the undomesticable, the rogue, the monstrous, the carcass (2013, pp.
Penman-Fao method is made by some reforms on Peman method and is a combinatory formula.
They assert that innovation will accelerate at an exponential rate because of three factors: continued exponential advances in computing power, pervasive digitization, and the combinatory nature of innovation.
For example, having participants brainstorm on their own and then bring their ideas to a group discussion can access both the power of individual creativity and the combinatory possibilities of collaboration.
In his classic work Combinatory Analysis, MacMahon [8, page 54] proves the following theorem:
Medical browser ?
- combat disorder
- combat fatigue
- combat rations
- Combat Stress Reaction
- combat support hospital
- combination calculus
- combination chemotherapy
- combination clasp
- combination essences
- combination lasting
- combination oral contraceptive
- combination product
- combination restoration
- combination therapy
- combination vaccine
- combinational chemistry
- combinatorial biology
- combinatorial chemistry
- combinatorial library
- combined anesthesia
- combined carbon dioxide
- combined cycling ventilator
- Combined DNA Index System
- combined dorsoplantar splint
- combined fat and carbohydrate-induced hyperlipemia
- combined glaucoma
- Combined Health Information Database
- combined immune deficiency disease
- combined immune deficiency syndrome (disease)
- combined immunodeficiency
- combined immunodeficiency syndrome
- combined immunodeficiency, X-linked
- combined methods
- combined movements
- combined oral contraceptive
- combined oxidative phosphorylation deficiency type 3
- combined oxidative phosphorylation deficiency type 4
- combined oxygen
- combined patterns
- combined pregnancy
- combined system disease
- combined tea
- combined Trust
- combined version
Full browser ?
- Combinatorial Phase Requirements-based Phased-Mission System approach
- Combinatorial proof
- Combinatorial Scientific Computing
- Combinatorial Set Theory
- Combinatorial Structure
- Combinatorial theory
- Combinatorial theory
- Combinatorial topology
- Combinatorics and Optimization
- Combinatorics of Searching, Sorting and Coding
- Combinatorics Problem Solving
- Combinatorics, Automata and Number Theory
- Combinatorics, Computing and Complexity
- Combinatorics, Geometry and Computation
- Combinatorics, Graphs and Network Topology Group
- Combinatory Categorial Grammar
- Combinatory logic
- combine (something) against (someone or something)
- combine (something) with (something)
- combine against
- combine against her
- combine against him
- combine against it
- combine against me
- combine against one
- combine against them
- combine against us
- combine against you
- combine committee
- Combine Construction
- Combine Expensive Operations
- combine for some evil design
- combine forces
- combine forces
- combine forces (with one)
- combine forces with