Mentioned in ?
- 4-bromo-2,5 dimethoxyphenethylamine
- Adaptive Landscape
- anthrax vaccine
- Antiretroviral Drugs
- attenuated vaccine
- autogenous vaccine
- Babinski syndrome
- bacterial vaccine
- Bivalirudin in Combination with Eptifibatide
- carbamino compound
- cholera vaccine
- combination therapy
References in periodicals archive ?
Yong, "Secret Communication Using Parallel Combinatory Spreading WFRFT," Communications Letters IEEE, vol.
Owing to the lack of a definite biomarker for the selection of patients who likely benefit from checkpoint inhibitor-based monotherapy, anti-PD-1/PD-L1-based combinatory therapies were designed.
This method may trigger HDR-, SSA-, and NHEJ-based knock-in and yield combinatory outcome.
By combining informational science, combinatory theories and studies about artificial intelligence, von Neumann elaborated a theory for creating self-reproducing machines, capable of building not just identical, but more complex mechanisms, possessing the same skills Anteo attributes to his automaton-creators.
These relatively low AUC values suggest that the Majority Voting Ensemble does not have good discriminatory power, and that Majority Voting is not a useful combinatory rule when the distribution of outcomes is highly skewed.
Field evaluations were carried out on 16 maize varieties, 11 of which are new experimental synthetic maize varieties, integrated from lines with different levels of inbreeding and selected for their good performance per se and high effects of general combinatory aptitude of the component lines (Andres-Meza et al., 2011).
Where earlier stages are articulated in terms of communication patterns (i.e., who talks to whom), the third stage expresses itself in terms of combinatory criteria and, as such, allows for specifying optimization of who talks best with whom; certain combinatory patterns are more likely to result in successful solutions, insights, or proposals than others.
This study established the benefit of upfront surgery for GIST recurrence regardless of response to adjuvant TKI therapy, while also highlighting the combinatory effect of these two treatment strategies.
Recently, it was shown that 3-HK can have chelating properties with metals as ferrous and also can scavenge O[H.sub.*] and ONO[O.sup.-] in chemical combinatory assays .
For the combinatory exposures, the 5 [micro]M concentration corresponds to exposure to 5 [micro]M of each of the chemicals and accordingly for the 50 and 500 [micro]M concentrations.
Interdisciplinary/Combinatory approaches: Interdisciplinary and combinatory approaches mentioning CS issues were reported in two articles: (a) In order for CS concepts be integrated into the teaching process, two simulations of known CGs, "Set" and "War," were implemented by teachers using the "Alice" software (Kelleher, 2006).
The combinatory reliability coefficient (CR) and Cronbach's alpha coefficient, evaluates the reliability of the measurement tool.
Medical browser ?
- coma panel
- coma scale
- coma vigil
- combat disorder
- combat fatigue
- combat rations
- Combat Stress Reaction
- combat support hospital
- combination calculus
- combination chemotherapy
- combination clasp
- combination oral contraceptive
- combination product
- combination restoration
- combination therapy
- combination vaccine
- combinational chemistry
- combinatorial biology
- combinatorial chemistry
- combinatorial library
- Combined DNA Index System
- combined fat and carbohydrate-induced hyperlipemia
- combined glaucoma
- Combined Health Information Database
- combined immune deficiency disease
- combined immunodeficiency
- combined immunodeficiency syndrome
- combined immunodeficiency, X-linked
- combined methods
- combined oral contraceptive
- combined oxidative phosphorylation deficiency type 3
- combined oxidative phosphorylation deficiency type 4
- combined pregnancy
- combined system disease
- combined tea
- combined Trust
- combined version
- combined-duty nurse
- Combitube airway
- Combustible Liquid
Full browser ?
- Combinatorial Phase Requirements-based Phased-Mission System approach
- Combinatorial proof
- Combinatorial Scientific Computing
- Combinatorial Set Theory
- Combinatorial Structure
- Combinatorial theory
- Combinatorial theory
- Combinatorial topology
- Combinatorics and Optimization
- Combinatorics of Searching, Sorting and Coding
- Combinatorics Problem Solving
- Combinatorics, Automata and Number Theory
- Combinatorics, Computing and Complexity
- Combinatorics, Geometry and Computation
- Combinatorics, Graphs and Network Topology Group
- Combinatory Categorial Grammar
- Combinatory logic
- combine (something) against (someone or something)
- combine (something) with (something)
- combine against
- combine against her
- combine against him
- combine against it
- combine against me
- combine against one
- combine against them
- combine against us
- combine against you
- combine committee
- Combine Construction
- Combine Expensive Operations
- combine forces
- combine forces (with one)
- combine forces with
- combine forces with her
- combine forces with him