References in periodicals archive ?
Like others, we were limited to collinear beams for computational reasons.
Founded in 2014, Collinear provides intelligent wireless systems to the connected world.
As a result it was proven that three points [L.sub.1], [L.sub.2], [L.sub.3] situated at the line [P.sub.0][P.sub.1] (collinear equilibrium positions) are unstable while the libration points [L.sub.4], [L.sub.5] (triangular equilibrium positions) may be stable if the mass ratio [[mu].sub.1] = [m.sub.1]/[m.sub.0] is sufficiently small (see [12,22]).
If (x, y), ([x.sub.1], [y.sub.1]) and ([x.sub.2], [y.sub.2]) are collinear, the gradients between any two of the three points are equal, so:
We can see that the collinear point ([x.sub.a], [y.sub.a]) and point ([x.sub.b], [y.sub.b]) in Figure 3(a) intersect at the same point ([[rho].sub.0], [[theta].sub.0]) in Figure 3(b).
We assume the SDW to be collinear and antiferromagnetic.
In collinear magnetic systems, the direction of the magnetization vector is identical at all points in space and varies only in magnitude and sign.
The present paper is restricted to models containing only two collinear cracks.
In order to establish the position analysis model of the mechanism as shown in Figure 2, place the reference frame O - xyz attached to the base platform with O located in the center of this quadrilateral, and the x axis is collinear with [B.sub.2][B.sub.4] and points from point O to point [B.sub.2].
Bushaw et al., "Rapid trace analysis of 89 [sup.90]Sr in environmental samples by collinear laser resonance ionization mass spectrometry," Radiochimica Acta, vol.
The collinear region was defined as the region of homologous genes, which indicates that Rhodococcus DSSKP-R-001 constitutes a mosaic gene that may be shared with other Rhodococcus species.
In this study, actuator-assisted calibration was implemented on three point-based phantoms: (1) single cross wire phantom, (2) original collinear point target phantom, and (3) modified collinear point target phantom.
Medical browser ?
- Colles' fascia
- Colles fracture
- Colles' fracture
- Colles, Abraham
- Collet, Fredric-Justin
- Collet-Sicard syndrome
- collicular artery
- colliculus bulbi
- colliculus cervicalis
- colliculus inferior
- colliculus of arytenoid cartilage
- colliculus seminalis
- colliculus superior
- Collier sign
- Collier, James S.
- Collins, Edward Treacher
- Collip, James B.
- colliquative albuminuria
- colliquative diarrhea
- colliquative necrosis
- Collis gastroplasty
- Collis, John Leighton
- collision induced dissociation
- Collision Sport
- collision tumor
- Collision Tumour
- Collis-Nissen fundoplication
- collodion baby
- colloid adenoma
- colloid bath
Full browser ?
- Collin (disambiguation)
- Collin County
- Collin County Adult Literacy Council
- Collin County Area Gay Outings
- Collin County Area Rural Transit
- Collin County Ballet Theatre
- Collin County Bar Association
- Collin County Committee on Aging
- Collin County Community College
- Collin County Community College District
- Collin County Council on Family Violence
- Collin County Disc Golf
- Collin County Gay and Lesbian Alliance
- Collin County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Collin County Hobby Beekeepers' Association
- Collin County, Texas
- Collin County, TX
- Collin Electromécanique Maintenance
- Collin Equality Foundation
- Collin Intervention to Youth
- Collin Nursing Student Association
- Collin Powell
- Collin Powell
- Collinder, Bjorn
- Collinder, Björn
- collinear array
- Collinear Exact Quantum
- collinear heterodyning
- Collinear Holographic Data Storage System
- collinear planes
- collinear transformation
- Collinear vectors
- collineatory transformation
- Collingdale, Pennsylvania
- Collingham Junior Football Club
- Collingswood, New Jersey
- Collingsworth County
- Collingsworth County, Texas
- Collingsworth County, TX
- Collingwood Area Bed and Breakfast Association