Mentioned in ?
- abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Abortion, Spontaneous
- Acid-Base Imbalances: Metabolic Acidosis and Alkalosis
- Acute Adrenal Crisis
- Acute Alcohol Intoxication
- acute bacterial prostatitis
- adrenal insufficiency
- Alzheimer's disease
- American Joint Committee on Cancer
- Anorectal Abscess and Fistula
- arterial occlusive disease
- Atrial Dysrhythmias
- Brain Cancer
References in periodicals archive ?
An example of how the tooling and workpiece design differs between an industrial and collaborative robot system would be a workpiece with sharp edges.
The authors provide a useful theoretical framework to locate work in this space, along with a unique methodological approach for others researching the field of collaborative and participatory media.
Sue Hawkes, owner and CEO of The Collaborative Companies, will continue with the company as managing director of The Collaborative Companies.
In this paper we examine both the positive and negative aspects of collaborative learning in a differential equations mathematics course and analyze the perceptions of the students regarding both aspects of collaborative learning.
Collaborative Solutions is based in the Washington, DC, metro area with offices in Pleasanton, CA; Chicago, IL; Atlanta, GA; Tampa, FL; New York City, NY; Toronto, Ontario; Dublin, Ireland; London, England; Sydney and Melbourne, Australia; Auckland, New Zealand; and Manila, Philippines.
The collaborative filtering algorithm has high degree of individualization and automation, but it exhibits a few problems such as sparsity and system extensibility.
As they are designed to take on these basic operations, collaborative robots tend to be much simpler than other industrial robots, making them cheaper to buy, easier to operate and less hassle to maintain.
The collaborative law process is a unique nonadversarial process that preserves a working relationship between the parties and reduces the emotional and financial toll of litigation.
Collaborative learning, then, fosters and encourages this critical thinking in that the collaborative group acts as a kind of scaffold.
This includes educating policy makers, NGOs and the general public about the benefits of collaborative automation, and creating common industry approaches to safety, programming and communications, it added.
Brian Carlisle, CEO of Precise Automation, said, "Our new generation of industrial collaborative robots bridges the gap between the ease of use and fast ROI of collaborative robots and the features and performance of industrial robots.
Medical browser ?
- Coliform Count
- colistimethate sodium
- colistimethate sodium, sterile
- colistin sulfate
- colistin sulphomethate sodium
- colitis cystica profunda
- colitis cystica superficialis
- collaborative actions
- collaborative commissioning
- collaborative programme
- collaborative reproduction
- collaborative reproduction identity release
- Collagen Cross-Linked N-Telopeptide
- collagen disease
- collagen disease & arthritis panel
- collagen fiber
- collagen helix
- collagen injection
- collagen type II alpha-1 gene
- collagen type IV alpha-3 gene
- collagen type IV alpha-4 gene
- collagen type IV alpha-5 gene
- collagen type XI alpha-1 gene
- collagen type XI alpha-2 gene
- collagen vascular disease
- collagen vascular diseases
- collagenase A
- collagenase clostridium histolyticum
Full browser ?
- Collaboration Support Service
- Collaboration Technology Research Group
- Collaboration Technology Support Center
- Collaboration to Advance Teaching Technology and Science
- collaboration tools
- Collaboration Working Group
- Collaboration, Visualization and Information Management
- Collaboration-Enabled Business Transformation
- Collaboration-Protocol Agreement
- Collaborationist state
- Collaborationist state
- Collaborations and Resources Group
- Collaborations for Excellence in Teacher Preparation
- Collaborations in Internet Security
- Collaborative Academic Preparation Initiative
- Collaborative Access Team
- Collaborative Action Research Network
- collaborative actions
- Collaborative Actions for Renovation of Air Traffic Systems
- collaborative Advanced Design Project
- Collaborative Advanced Gas Turbine
- Collaborative Advanced Interagency Research Network
- Collaborative Advanced Internet Research Network
- Collaborative Advanced Navigation Virtual Art Studio
- Collaborative Africa Budget Reform Initiative
- Collaborative Agent Design Research Center
- Collaborative Agent-Based Control and Help
- Collaborative Agribusiness Support Program
- Collaborative Analytical Process
- Collaborative and Active Learning Research Institute
- Collaborative and Network Distributed Learning Environment
- Collaborative Antiviral Study Group
- Collaborative Application Lifecycle Management
- Collaborative Application Markup Language
- Collaborative Application Technology Solutions
- Collaborative Applications for Project-Based Education
- Collaborative Approaches to the Management of E-Learning
- Collaborative Architecture for Iterative Software Engineering
- Collaborative Art Projects
- Collaborative Artefacts Interactive Furniture
- Collaborative Arts and Culture Foundation
- Collaborative Association Study of Psoriasis
- Collaborative Asynchronous Inspection of Software
- Collaborative Atorvastatin Diabetes Study