Mentioned in ?
- abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Abortion, Spontaneous
- Acid-Base Imbalances: Metabolic Acidosis and Alkalosis
- Acute Adrenal Crisis
- Acute Alcohol Intoxication
- acute bacterial prostatitis
- adrenal insufficiency
- Alzheimer's disease
- American Joint Committee on Cancer
- Anorectal Abscess and Fistula
- arterial occlusive disease
- Atrial Dysrhythmias
- Brain Cancer
References in periodicals archive ?
The Collaborate programme is aiming to show how working with academic institutions can create opportunities for companies to tap into a wider knowledge base than their current networks might allow.
Please note that sentences 7) and 8) each contains the noun form of the verb collaborate.
Consider COLLABORATE to be very intense training (moving sessions about every hour).
RyTek will collaborate with Dartmouth researchers to explore bioimpedance sensing as a method to safely and continuously monitor patients with traumatic brain injury.
There has been some discussion in the literature about the effectiveness of Blackboard Collaborate and its use as a synchronous classroom tool (e.g., Tonsmann, 2014; Yanagata-Lynch, 2014).
AT&T Collaborate gives businesses a full array of cloud-based voice features and collaboration tools.
Be part of Collaborate.org or just hear about this open, global, online community working together and sharing resources, expertise and enthusiasm.
Question: "Which, if any, governments of the following countries did NOT collaborate at all with the Nazis during World War Two?" Choices, listed in a random order for each respondent, but shown here in alphabetical order: Austria, Czechoslovakia (as was; now are two separate countries), France, Germany, Great Britain, Hungary, Poland, USSR - Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR as was; containing Russia as one republic), None of the above, Don't Know.
M2 PHARMA-December 1, 2014-Indegene collaborates with CareNet
To benefit themselves and their fellow Filipinos, farmers must collaborate with other sectors.
The firms will collaborate to install Vendgogh's integrated gas island vending solutions, enabling Murphy USA fuel customers to purchase fuel and cold drinks at the pump, with a single swipe of their credit cards.
Summary: Tinie Tempah has revealed, at Alicia Keys' Black Ball, that he wants to collaborate with songstress Adele.
Medical browser ?
- coliform bacteria
- Coliform Count
- colistimethate sodium
- colistimethate sodium, sterile
- colistin sulfate
- colistin sulphomethate sodium
- colitis cystica profunda
- colitis cystica superficialis
- collaborative actions
- collaborative commissioning
- collaborative programme
- collaborative reproduction
- collaborative reproduction identity release
- Collagen Cross-Linked N-Telopeptide
- collagen disease
- collagen disease & arthritis panel
- collagen fiber
- collagen helix
- collagen injection
- collagen type II alpha-1 gene
- collagen type IV alpha-3 gene
- collagen type IV alpha-4 gene
- collagen type IV alpha-5 gene
- collagen type XI alpha-1 gene
- collagen type XI alpha-2 gene
- collagen vascular disease
- collagen vascular diseases
Full browser ?
- Coll (island)
- COLL MGT
- COLL PT
- Coll, Argyll and Bute
- Colla Jove Dels Xiquets de Tarragona
- colla tempestade
- CollabNet Enterprise Edition
- Collaborate System Verification Center
- collaborate with
- collaborate with (someone or something)
- collaborate with her
- collaborate with him
- collaborate with it
- collaborate with me
- collaborate with one
- collaborate with them
- collaborate with us
- collaborate with you
- Collaborating Agencies Responding to Disasters
- Collaborating Centre for Cancer Education
- Collaborating Centre on Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Collaborating Over Paper and Digital Documents
- Collaborating to Ensure Effective Service Delivery
- collaborating with
- collaborating with her
- collaborating with him
- collaborating with it
- collaborating with me