Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
115), and he never explains why patronage cannot be a part of chiefdom and state relations.
Tradition has it that the Qwabe and Zulu chiefdoms were born when two brothers feuded over their inheritance.
Ande Titre admits that much contemporary Bible teaching in the South is superficial and that the tribal chiefdom is a poor model for episcopacy (39); Valdir Steuernagel observes that charismatic Protestants are not attuned to social justice issues (65).
Examples include the Ashanti kingdom in Ghana that has existed since the 15th century; the 17th century Sokoto Sultanate of Nigeria; the 16th century Bamun kingdom and the six-hundred-years old Bambui chiefdom of Cameroon.
It offered aid and services to several local families when their houses burnt down, provided sand and fuel to several community projects, and donated cement to a community bakery project in Mano Dasse chiefdom.
In 1640, Massachusetts legislators conceded that it was the colonists' responsibility to keep cattle from destroying Indians' corn, while in the Chesapeake it was less likely for colonists to even consider native grievances, especially after the subjugation of the Powhatan chiefdom in 1646.
He represents the community at chiefdom level ( Sierra Leone is split into hundreds of chiefdoms ( and is at the vanguard of mobilising the community after its return since the war and its accompanying terror.
Coosa, a late prehistoric chiefdom in northwest Georgia, provides the means of examining the model within a political system at several scales, namely that of the village, chiefdom, and paramount chiefdom.
It brought together for the first time members of both the RUF and Civil Defence Force (CDF) along with a senior military delegation from the UN peace-keeping force, Minister of Internal Affairs and National Security Chief Samuel Hinga Norman, the Regent Chief of Kakua Chiefdom Bo, the press and leading citizens.
Here we also find one of the strongest contributions to the volume, archeologist Jay Johnson's "From Chiefdom to Tribe in Northeast Mississippi.
Clearly he is superior to all the other pretenders to gorilla chiefdom.
With the city of Tahlequah as its capital, the nation is a democracy with three branches of government - the Chiefdom, the Tribal Council, and the Judicial Appeals Tribunal - that perform roughly the same functions as the U.
Medical browser ?
- Chiclero’s Ulcer
- chiclero's ulcer
- chicungunya fever
- Chido-Rodgers blood group
- Chief Administrative Medical Officer
- chief agglutination
- chief agglutinin
- chief cell
- chief cell of parathyroid gland
- chief cells
- chief complaint
- chief executive
- chief executive officer
- chief ingredient
- chief medical officer
- Chief Nursing Officer
- chief of service
- chief of staff
- chief resident
- chief surgeon
- chief syndrome
- Chiene’s line
- Chiene's test
- Chievitz layer
- Chievitz organ
- Chievitz, Johan H.
- chignon disease
- chignon fungoid
- chigoe infestation
- chikungunya encephalitis
- Chikungunya fever
- chikungunya virus
- Chilaiditi syndrome
- Chilaiditi, Demetrius
- chilblain lupus
- chilblain lupus erythematosus
Full browser ?
- Chief Warrant Officer, W-5
- chief warrant officers
- Chief Washakie
- Chief Watch Officer
- Chief Weapons Officer
- Chief Weapons Technician
- Chief Web Officer
- Chief White Crane Recreation Area
- Chief Wine Officer
- Chief X Officer
- Chief Yeoman
- Chief's Call To Initiation
- Chief, Air Traffic Control Operations
- Chief, Air Traffic Control Training
- Chief, Airport District Office
- Chief, Central Security Service
- Chief, Chemical Materiel Destruction Agency Directive
- Chief, Host Aviation Resource Management
- Chief, joint mortuary affairs office
- Chief, Military Assistance Advisory Group
- Chief, National Guard Bureau
- Chief, Naval Advisory Group
- Chief, Navy Section, Military Assistance Advisory Group
- Chief, Navy-Marine Corps Military Affiliate Radio System
- Chief, Office of Auxiliary/Chief Director, Auxiliary
- Chief, Officer Training Program
- Chief, Standardization & Evaluation
- Chiefess Kamakahelei Middle School
- chiefs of naval operations
- Chiefs of Ontario
- Chiefs of Service
- chiefs of staff
- chiefs of staff
- chiefs of staff
- Chiefs of Staff Committee