capacity and capability indicators
capacity and capability indicatorsA group of performance indicators which forms the basis for assessing the quality of service provided in an acute trust hospital in the UK and determining its star rating.
Capacity and capability indicators:
• Data quality, as measured by the hospital inpatient activity data.
• Staff satisfaction, as measured by the staff opinion survey.
• Compliance with the New Deal on junior doctors' hours (working a maximum 56-hour week).
• Compliance with targets on confidentiality and information governance.
• Sickness/absence rate for directly employed NHS staff.
Segen's Medical Dictionary. © 2012 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.