Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Though Greenpeace campaigners have their work cut out for them, and the group itself continues to evolve, Passacantando says the outlook for both Greenpeace and the environmental movement is positive.
The two ships are armed with small naval guns, but local campaigners say the arming of the vessels is inadequate, despite complying with international regulations on nuclear transport.
But as legal teams for Argyll & Bute Council prepared to start appeal proceedings at Paisley Sheriff Court yesterday, solicitor Peter Farrell, acting on behalf of the campaigners, was forced to concede defeat on a procedural point.
If George Bush is famous for his thank-you notes to valuable campaigners, House Minority Leader Robert Michel is better known for thank-you jobs.
In addition to the free subscription offer, SBDC clients can also receive free 30-day trials of MyFax, my1voice and Campaigner service as well as a ten percent discount on regular monthly service.
Campaigners know that if villagers agree to put forward a business plan for the library, they will have to lease the building at a peppercorn rate and provide volunteers to run and fund the library.
Kay Jenkins, Head of the Electoral Commission in Wales, said: "Following the announcement last week that we could not designate official lead campaigners for the referendum, we felt that it was important to seek campaigners' views on how best to communicate the arguments of the Yes and No campaigns to voters.
The firm was granted a permit to processwaste at the site on Trident Park, Splott, in November and campaigners took their protests to the Welsh Assembly Government's petitions committee.
Hanne Stinson, chief executive of the British Humanist Association, said: "Sir Ludovic was a stalwart supporter of the BHA and a progressive campaigner on many fronts.
Lead campaigner Brian Guest said: "This is the end of a chapter but not the end of the story.
CONTACT: Gemma Mendham of Campaigner Email Marketing, 888-845-4544 ext.
Richard Stanforth, arms campaigner from the Midlands branch of Oxfam, said: 'From Birmingham to Brazil people are being killed by weapons.
Medical browser ?
- camisole restraint
- Cammann, George P.
- Cammerer rotation fork
- camp fever
- camp hospital
- CAMP phenomenon
- Camp stockings
- CAMP test
- Campanacci, Mario
- Campbell Bill HR 1304
- Campbell Collaboration
- Campbell de Morgan spot
- Campbell sound
- Campbell, Meredith F.
- Campbell, William F.
- cAMP-CAP complex
- cAMP-dependent protein kinase
- Camper line
- Camper plane
- Camper, Pieter
- Camper’s ligament
- Camper's fascia
- camphor bath
- camphor liniment
- camphor poisoning
Full browser ?
- Campaign slogan
- Campaign to Control Cancer
- Campaign to Eliminate Childhood Poverty
- Campaign to End AIDS
- Campaign to End Childhood Hunger
- Campaign to End Genocide in Uganda Now
- Campaign to End Israeli Apartheid Southern California
- Campaign to End Sanctions Against the People of Iraq
- Campaign to End the Death Penalty
- Campaign to Impeach Bush, Cheney, Ashcroft and Rumsfeld
- Campaign to Leave Emulation Alone
- Campaign to Legalize Cannabis International Association
- Campaign to Oppose the Return of the Khmer Rouge
- Campaign to Organize Graduate Students
- Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy
- Campaign to Promote Engineering
- Campaign to Protect Rural England
- Campaign to Recycle Unwanted Mobile Phones
- Campaign to Stop Funding Hate
- Campaign to Stop Killer Coke
- Campaign Urging Research for Eosinophilic Disease
- campaign, political
- campaigning against
- campaigning against her
- campaigning against him
- campaigning against it
- campaigning against me
- campaigning against one
- campaigning against them
- campaigning against us
- campaigning against you
- campaigning for
- campaigning for her
- campaigning for him
- campaigning for it
- campaigning for me
- campaigning for one
- campaigning for them
- campaigning for us
- campaigning for you
- Campaigning to Protect Hunted Animals