Mentioned in ?
- Adrenal Gland Scan
- Age UK
- Angiography, Adrenal
- Angiography, Carotid
- Angiography, Pulmonary
- Angiography, Renal
- Baby Jane Doe regulations
- best-buy intervention
- Bone Mineral Densitometry
- Cancer Research UK
- chest x-ray
- Cholangiography, Percutaneous Transhepatic
- Christopher Reeve
References in periodicals archive ?
When the burglars threatened to reveal that they had been sent by the President's re-election committee, campaign cash came in handy once again.
Even as the Vice President offered his platitudes, his aides were dueling with Bradley's over which campaign had been the first to come up with the idea of making a Gay Pride Month visit to the Los Angeles center.
As the election drew near, Robertson and Reed were in frequent contact with Bush, his top advisers and officials at the Bush campaign.
Critics of the current campaign-finance system say the banana war is just one example of official policy being constructed not at the ballot box or in government committees but in the offices of major campaign contributors.
The success of the millage campaign can be attributed largely to good planning and organization.
Mission Possible: The Dana-Farber Campaign to Conquer Cancer seeks to provide Dana-Farber scientists with the tools to further uncover the genetic and molecular roots of cancer.
Runner's campaign committee wrongly accepted for his 2004 Senate race a total of $4,200 each from High Desert Medical Group and Sierra Toyota, beyond the legal limit of $3,200 for individual contributions set by the state Political Reform Act, the California Fair Political Practices Commission said in a decision Wednesday.
The 2004 federal elections were the first waged under the Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002 (BCRA), better known as the McCain-Feingold legislation.
As the field director for the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC), Hansen was responsible for recruiting promising candidates, and then for getting the nascent campaigns off to a running start.
A public relations campaign that targeted canola producers in stern Canada earned Cargill Specialty Canola Oils (CSCO) attention in the field, a notable increase in sales, as well as the Best of Show--Public Relations award at the 2004 CAMA awards.
Each spring, the organization and Johnson & Johnson join forces for Safe Kids Week, a national campaign to raise public awareness about a specific safety issue.
One organization that deserves special mention is Initiatives of Chanse (IC), which initiated the Clean Election Campaign (CEC) some seven years ago.
Medical browser ?
- camisole restraint
- Cammann, George P.
- Cammerer rotation fork
- camp fever
- camp hospital
- CAMP phenomenon
- Camp stockings
- CAMP test
- Campanacci, Mario
- Campbell Bill HR 1304
- Campbell Collaboration
- Campbell de Morgan spot
- Campbell sound
- Campbell, Meredith F.
- Campbell, William F.
- cAMP-CAP complex
- cAMP-dependent protein kinase
- Camper line
- Camper plane
- Camper, Pieter
- Camper’s ligament
- Camper's fascia
- camphor bath
- camphor liniment
- camphor poisoning
Full browser ?
- cAMP-specific 3',5'-cyclic phosphodiesterase 4A
- cAMP-specific 3',5'-cyclic phosphodiesterase 4B
- cAMP-specific 3',5'-cyclic phosphodiesterase 4C
- cAMP-specific 3',5'-cyclic phosphodiesterase 4D
- cAMP-specific 3',5'-cyclic phosphodiesterase 7B
- cAMP-specific cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase 8A
- cAMP-specific phosphodiesterase
- cAMP-specific phosphodiesterase PDE4D6
- cAMP-specific phosphodiesterase-4 B isoform
- Campagna di Roma
- Campagna di Roma
- Campagna per la Riforma della Banca Mondiale
- Campagne d'Education Respectueuse de la Faune et de la Flore
- Campagne Québec-Vie
- Campagnola, Domenico
- Campagnola, Giulio
- Campaign 4 Liberty
- Campaign Action Group
- campaign against
- campaign against (someone or something)
- Campaign against Age Discrimination in Employment
- Campaign Against Arms Trade
- Campaign Against Atrocities on Minorities in Bangladesh
- Campaign Against Censorship
- Campaign Against Censorship of the Internet in Britain
- Campaign against Climate Change
- Campaign against Criminalising Communities
- Campaign Against Depleted Uranium
- Campaign Against DWP Corruption
- Campaign against Euro Federalism
- Campaign Against Factory Farming
- Campaign Against Foreign Control of Aotearoa
- Campaign Against Fraudulent Medical Research
- Campaign Against Global Pollution
- Campaign Against Health Fraud
- campaign against her
- campaign against him
- Campaign Against Homophobia
- Campaign Against Human Genetic Engineering
- Campaign Against Immigration Controls
- campaign against it
- Campaign Against Live Freight
- Campaign Against Marijuana Planting
- campaign against me
- Campaign against Nuclear Power
- campaign against one