References in periodicals archive ?
Busulphan (Busulfex) is a cancer drug, in use since 1959.
Chemotherapy, particularly with alkylating agents such as busulphan, ionizing radiotherapy in the abdomen or pelvic region, gynecological malignancies surgery, can permanently destroy gonads and lead to infertility and premature menopause (6, 7).
The conditioning regimes were as follows: cyclophosphamide in four patients with AA, ATG only in hepatitis associated AA in the case of syngeneic transplantation, cyclophosphamide + busulphan in 23 patients, busulphan+ fludarabine in three cases with reduced conditioning, busulphan + cyclophosphamide + ATG in one patient, busulphan + cyclophosphamide + etoposide in one patient, fludarabine + melphalan in one case, and TBI in one patient.
Spaander, "Busulphan aplasia in rabbits: a model for human aplastic anaemia," British Journal of Haematology, vol.
(3) Table 3: Activity of 21 antineoplastic agents against 4 groups of pathogenic microorganisms, expressed in semiquantitative terms Activity against indicated type of organism Gram- Gram- Antineoplastic positive negative Agent bacteria bacteria Alkylating agents Carmustine 0 0 Chlorambecil 0 0 Neoplatin 0 + No activity shown by busulphan, cyclophosphamide, dibromomannitol, and melphalan.
The most commonly used regimes in children are the regimes in which cyclophosphamide and busulphan are used together (23).
Hence, several drugs such as local anesthetics and their metabolites, the anticancer drugs roscovitine, olomoucine, busulphan, cyclophosphamide, and AZD3409, the [beta]-blockers acebutolol and metoprolol, the neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin, methadone, and cocaine and cocaine metabolites have been extracted from biological samples such as blood, plasma, or urine samples using MEPS [18-22, 121-153].
As we have described previously [8, 9] and confirmed again in our patient population, the use of CsA+MTX versus CsA+MMF or conditioning with busulphan versus melphalan had no impact on the occurrence of grade 2-4 aGHVD; so we analyzed all the patients as a whole group.
Following administration of the conditioning regimen (busulphan + cyclophosphamide), the patient underwent allo-HSCT in January 2010.
The myeloablative conditioning regimen consisted of hyperfractionated total body irradiation (13.2 Gy in 8 fractions) plus Cyclophosphamide (60 mg/kg/day for 2 consecutive days), Busulphan (0.8 mg/kgi.v.
Radiotherapy and chemotherapy with alkylating agents (e.g., busulphan, cyclophosphamide and dacarbazine) are DNA-damaging treatments, affecting both cancer and healthy cells.
Reduced-intensity allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for myelodysplastic syndrome and acute myeloid leukemia with multilineage dysplasia using fludarabine, busulphan, and alemtuzumab (FBC) conditioning.
Medical browser ?
- bush tea disease
- Bushbush virus
- Bushel of Dirt
- bushy chorion
- Bushy Creek fever
- business associate
- business case proposal
- business coalitions on health
- business intelligence system
- business liability insurance
- business process re-engineering
- businessman's LSD
- buspirone hydrochloride
- Busquet disease
- Busquet, G. Paul
- Busse, Otto
- Busse-Buschke disease
- busy dermis
- But For Test
- butalbital, acetaminophen
- butalbital, acetaminophen, caffeine
- butalbital, aspirin, and caffeine
- butanoic acid
- butanol-extractable iodine
- butanol-extractable iodine test
- Butcher, Richard George H.
- Butchers Broom
- butcher's broom
- Butcher's Warts
Full browser ?
- busts somebody's nuts
- busts somebody's stones
- busts someone one
- busts someone's butt
- busts someone's nuts
- busts someone's stones
- busts stones
- busts suds
- busts their butt
- busts their butts
- busts their cherries
- busts their cherry
- busts their nuts
- busts their stones
- busts them one
- busts up
- busts us one
- busts you one
- busts your butt
- busts your cherry
- busts your nuts
- busts your stones
- busy as a beaver
- busy as a beaver building a new dam
- busy as a beaver/bee
- busy as a bee
- busy as a cat on a hot tin roof
- busy as a cranberry merchant
- busy as a cranberry merchant at Thanksgiving
- busy as a fish peddler in Lent
- busy as a hibernating bear
- busy as a one armed paper hanger
- busy as a one armed paper hanger with an itch
- busy as a one armed paper-hanger
- busy as a one armed paper-hanger with an itch
- busy as a one armed paperhanger
- busy as a one armed paperhanger with an itch
- busy as a one-armed paper hanger
- busy as a one-armed paper hanger with an itch