References in periodicals archive ?
Brainwash: Mind Control is a product of GBoom Software, a mobile app and media production firm based out of Chennai, India that specializes in mobile applications.
Brainwash's 2008 exhibition, the Beirut one gathers a series of 11 original works portraying such pop culture celebrities as Albert Einstein, Charlie Chaplin, Jimi Hendrix and Kate Moss, among other well-known figures.
This information was a major eye-opener for the misguided families whose sons were being brainwashed into needlessly fighting law-enforcement units everyday and thus ruining their own lives.
Oscar Albayalde told reporters in Camp Bagong Diwa, Taguig City on Tuesday when asked about his reaction to the claim of some groups that the PNP 'brainwashed' the parents of students who were allegedly recruited by leftist groups.
"He became extremely religious and tried to brainwash me to follow Islam.
She says the people on the streets are "brainwashed...
"I think you can brainwash them into doing the same things as normal and not worrying about where they are playing or that we only have a small amount of fans.
Donald Wildmon's American Family Association (AFA) has issued an alert warning parents about Dreamworks Studios' film release "Shark Tale." According to the AFA, the animated movie is thinly disguised propaganda designed to brainwash children into believing that it's OK to be gay.
In a sermon available below, Jeffress claims gay and lesbian activists have been engaged in a decades-long effort to brainwash the American public into accepting homosexuality as normal.
The Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP) has insisted that the Philippines would be in a far worse situation without student activism, amid claims that progressive groups kidnap and brainwash university students.
Contrary to her mother's statements, however, Alicia claimed that Anakbayan did nothing to brainwash her.
The Pakistan's 'Karachi Project' was aimed at brainwashing Indian youths to strike against India, he said.David Headley has told us that the Karachi Project is meant to brainwash Indian groups inside Pakistan so that they come to India and carry out attacks," Pillai said.
Medical browser ?
- brain waves
- Brain, Lord W. Russell
- brain-dead donor
- brain-derived neurotrophic factor
- Brainerd diarrhea
- Brainerd diarrhoea
- brain-graft surgery
- brain-gut axis
- brain-heart infusion agar
- Brain's reflex
- brainstem auditory evoked potential
- brainstem auditory evoked potentials
- brainstem auditory evoked response
- brainstem death
- brainstem glioma
- brainstem hemorrhage
- brainstem implant
- Brainwashing Defense
- brake drug
- braking force
- Bramble Bush Appearance
- branch migration
- branch migration enzyme
- branch to angular gyrus
- branched chain ketoaciduria
- branched DNAassay
- branched pathway
- branched-chain amino acid
- branched-chain amino acids
- branched-chain ketoaciduria
- brancher deficiency amylopectinosis
- brancher enzyme
- brancher glycogen storage disease
- branches of auriculotemporal nerve to tympanic membrane
- branches of internal carotid artery to trigeminal ganglion
- branches of lingual nerve to isthmus of fauces
Full browser ?
- Brainstorming Collective Decision-making Approach
- Brainstorming On Microfiche
- Braintree (disambiguation)
- Braintree Aiki Budo Kai
- Braintree District Council
- Braintree District Local Plan
- Braintree District Voluntary Support Agency
- Braintree Electric Light Department
- Braintree National Youth League
- Braintree Rugby Union Football Club
- Braintree Town Centre Strategy Group
- Braintree Town Football Club
- Braintree Youth Council
- Braintree Youth Hockey
- Braintree, Essex
- Braintree, Essex
- brainwash (someone) with (something)
- brainwash her with
- brainwash him with
- brainwash me with
- brainwash one with
- brainwash them with
- brainwash us with
- brainwash with
- brainwash you with
- brainwashed her with
- brainwashed him with
- brainwashed me with
- brainwashed one with
- brainwashed them with
- brainwashed us with
- brainwashed with
- brainwashed you with