bladder polypA noninvasive pedunculated tumour that arises from the bladder epithelium.
Noninvasive urothelial neoplasias
• Urothelial carcinoma in situ.
• Noninvasive papillary urothelial carcinoma, high grade.
• Noninvasive papillary urothelial carcinoma, low grade.
• Noninvasive papillary urothelial neoplasm of low malignant potential.
• Urothelial papilloma.
• Inverted urothelial papilloma.
Segen's Medical Dictionary. © 2012 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.
bladder polypUrology A nonspecific pedunculated tumor that arises from the bladder mucosa. See Papillary urothelial cell carcinoma, Transitional cell carcinoma.
McGraw-Hill Concise Dictionary of Modern Medicine. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.