References in periodicals archive ?
Psychoemotional modalities include applied psychoneurobiology, energy psychology, (41) positive psychology, guided imagery, writing and drawing assignments, Systemic Family Constellation, and Tennant Biomodulation.
5) Biomodulation major and Center for Food and Bioconvergence, Seoul National University, Seoul 08826, Korea.
Regarding the energy threshold biomodulation, there are several controversies.
Franceschi, Biomodulation of Fluorouracil in colorectal cancer.
The influence of laser therapy on biomodulation of collagen and elastin fibers.
The medical utility of sustained acoustic medicine is an evolving success story in the field of translational research using low-intensity ultrasound energy deposition for soft-tissue biomodulation and accelerated recovery.
LLLT application in cutaneous wounds of human skin may be assumed useful at the applied dosimetric parameters, but future investigation with larger sample size is necessary to explain the exact mechanisms of laser biomodulation.
LLLT is not considered an ablative or destructive procedure on the tissue or cellular level and employs biomodulation via photophysical and potential photochemical mechanisms, comparable to photosynthesis in plants; whereby, the absorbed light is able to initiate a cascade of molecular and functional regulatory changes.
8 nm) in the red emission region of the electromagnetic spectrum was the most studied wavelength on the biomodulation of biological response in the repair process [7,8].
Biomodulation of cancer chemotherapy for metastatic colorectal cancer: a randomized study of weekly low-dose irinotecan alone versus irinotecan plus the oncostatic pineal hormone melatonin in metastatic colorectal cancer patients progressing on 5-fluorouracil-containing combinations.
Conversely, a study on dental bleaching published in 2008 by doctors Juan Carlos Pontons Melo and Guillermo Pontons concluded that electromagnetic radiation emitted by diode LED/Laser allows accelerating hydrogen peroxide decomposition, as well as the biomodulation effect, which reduces trans- and postreatment sensitivity.
Laser biomodulation is being successfully utilised by doctors, allied health practitioners and nurses in many different clinical environments throughout the world.
Medical browser ?
- biomedical scientist
- biomedical test
- biomedical therapy
- biomedicalization of aging
- biometric identifier
- biometric signature
- biometrical genetics
- biometrical school
- biometry of the eye
- Biondi, Aldolpho
- Biondi-Heidenhain stain
- Bionx screw
Full browser ?
- biomimetic catalyst
- Biomimetic Materials Processing
- Biomimetic Nanoscience and NanoTechnology
- Biomira Inc.
- Biomolecular and Cellular Resource Center
- Biomolecular and Physical Sciences
- Biomolecular Computation
- Biomolecular Engineering
- Biomolecular Engineering Programme
- Biomolecular Engineering Research Center
- Biomolecular Engineering Research Institute
- Biomolecular Interaction Network Database
- Biomolecular Interaction Technologies Center
- Biomolecular Science and Engineering
- Biomolecular Science Center
- Biomolecular Structure and Design
- Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics
- Biomolecular Systems Research Program
- Biomolecules Segment Display Device
- Biomolécules: Synthèse et Mécanismes d'Action
- Biomonitoring Information System for the Yukon