References in periodicals archive ?
Grasso's group is one of several involved in a large project designed to build biomimetic soft actuators capable of operating in a cluttered environment, maneuvering over and around objects, and then grabbing an object of interest and manipulating it.
In fact, biomimetic technologies could have a profound impact on materials science and national defense, the principal objective being to use the best biology has to offer to enhance Air Force systems--particularly sensor and detection systems.
Dr Mark Turpin, global director of technology for MFC, explained: 'Our Biomimetic plate design features a highly branched flow field that distributes gas through a fine system of capillaries.
(2001) Biomimetic Systems for Information Retrieval.
FRS is a unique, patented face recognition technology that uses biomimetics -- a technology that mimics the analytical processes of the human mind by modeling the neural structure of the brain down to individual neural cell types, rather than relying on measurements for recognition.
Perhaps the oldest biomimetic technology is photovoltaics, otherwise known as PV.
The research study is titled " Non-Medical Biomimetic Robots Market Investigation & Industry Evolution till 2028 " which encloses important data about the production, consumption, revenue and market share, merged with information related to the market scope and product overview.
Biomimetics; advancing nanobiomaterials and tissue engineering.
M2 PHARMA-March 4, 2013-Wright Medical Group Inc acquires BioMimetic Therapeutics Inc for USD190m in cash and stock(C)2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
Development of biomimetic materials for mimicking biological molecules and for molecular signaling.
A favourite with Spanish player Fernando Verdasco, pictured, the Dunlop Biomimetic 300 normally costs pounds 149.99 but we've got five racquets up for grabs.
Topics include space solar power systems, high temperature coating, electricity, welding, processing, manufacturing, design and characterization, modeling and simulations, multiscale multiphysics modeling, nano-functionally graded materials, biomedical and eco-materials, biomimetic materials, multifunctional materials, energy conversion materials and devices, topology optimization and homogenization, thin films and coatings, surfaces and interfaces, computational techniques, testing and characterization, industrial applications, and commercialization.
Medical browser ?
- biomedical engineering technologist
- biomedical ethics
- biomedical instrumentation
- biomedical model
- Biomedical Research and Development Price Index
- biomedical scientist
- biomedical test
- biomedical therapy
- biomedicalization of aging
- biometric identifier
- biometric signature
- biometrical genetics
- biometrical school
- biometry of the eye
- Biondi, Aldolpho
- Biondi-Heidenhain stain
- Bionx screw
Full browser ?
- Biometrics and Electronic Signatures
- Biometrics Application Programming Interface
- Biometrics Automated Toolset
- Biometrics Fusion Center
- Biometrics Identity Management Agency
- Biometrics in Human Services User Group
- Biometrics Management Office
- Biometrics Senior Coordinating Group
- Biometrics Task Force
- Biometrics Test Center
- Biometrics Working Group
- Biometrics: Theory, Applications and Systems
- Biométrie et Intelligence Artificielle
- Biometrische Signatur
- Biometrisches Merkmal
- Biometry and Risk Assessment Program
- biometry of the eye
- biomimetic catalyst
- Biomimetic Materials Processing
- Biomimetic Nanoscience and NanoTechnology
- Biomira Inc.
- Biomolecular and Cellular Resource Center
- Biomolecular and Physical Sciences
- Biomolecular Computation
- Biomolecular Engineering
- Biomolecular Engineering Programme
- Biomolecular Engineering Research Center