References in periodicals archive ?
The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company BioMimetic Therapeutics, Inc.
UNIQUE APPLICATION Biomimetic fins are already in commercial use, although in applications that earlier researchers might not have expected.
Biomimetic scaling dictates that a robot need mimic the animal's biological characteristics only to the degree that those features support the concept being tested.
Now Lancome products Primordiale Intense and Hydra Zen Serum are also using biomimetic processes.
Using these methods, the depth profile of a biomimetic membrane consisting of a self-assembled alkanethiol monolayer, anchored to a gold film, and a phospholipid layer self-assembled in situ from vesicles in solution has been measured.
1 March 2013 - US orthopaedic medical devices maker Wright Medical Group Inc (NASDAQ:WMGI) said on Friday it had finalised its purchase of local biotechnology firm BioMimetic Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:BMTI) for up to USD380m (EUR292m).
BioMimetic, also based in Tennessee, focuses on developing regenerative medicine products for the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries and diseases with a novel protein therapeutic product, Augment Bone Graft as a replacement for autologous bone graft in foot and ankle fusions.
After a brief history of the field, they look at soft and hard tissue structure and functionality, biomedical applications of biomimetic polymers containing phosphorycholine, integrating materials with tissue, ceramics, and biofunctional biomaterials of the future.
67m) final milestone payment from Luitpold to BioMimetic.
With MFC's new Biomimetic bipolar plate technology, plates deliver more than a 16% increase in the power generated by a fuel cell.
Medical browser ?
- biomedical engineering technologist
- biomedical ethics
- biomedical instrumentation
- biomedical model
- Biomedical Research and Development Price Index
- biomedical scientist
- biomedical test
- biomedical therapy
- biomedicalization of aging
- biometric identifier
- biometric signature
- biometrical genetics
- biometrical school
- biometry of the eye
- Biondi, Aldolpho
- Biondi-Heidenhain stain
Full browser ?
- Biometrics and Electronic Signatures
- Biometrics Application Programming Interface
- Biometrics Automated Toolset
- Biometrics Fusion Center
- Biometrics Identity Management Agency
- Biometrics in Human Services User Group
- Biometrics Management Office
- Biometrics Senior Coordinating Group
- Biometrics Task Force
- Biometrics Test Center
- Biometrics Working Group
- Biometrics: Theory, Applications and Systems
- Biométrie et Intelligence Artificielle
- Biometrische Signatur
- Biometrisches Merkmal
- Biometry and Risk Assessment Program
- biometry of the eye
- biomimetic catalyst
- Biomimetic Materials Processing
- Biomimetic Nanoscience and NanoTechnology
- Biomira Inc.
- Biomolecular and Cellular Resource Center
- Biomolecular and Physical Sciences
- Biomolecular Computation
- Biomolecular Engineering
- Biomolecular Engineering Programme