References in periodicals archive ?
Immigration lawyers and advocates say the request for 15 years of detailed biographical information, as well as the expectation that applicants remember all their social media handles, is likely to catch applicants who make innocent mistakes or do not remember all the information requested.
Concerned primarily "with the figure of Milarepa, his representation, and his biographical tradition as they evolved inside Tibet," the book offers a systematic reading of the works on the yogin composed in the first four hundred years after his death (11).
3) In an effort to encourage VS readers to explore other scholars' work in biography, Kridel offered 22 titles he had assembled that focused on biographical theory.
The series that begins with this volume is projected to comprise a complete biographical register of Lincolnshire parish clergy.
If you are lucky enough to find the name of the author you desire, you will find good biographical information as well as stylistic thoughts on their works.
This reference publication is the 2010 cumulation of short biographical sketches of popular and well-known personalities featured in Biography Today, published triannually by Omnigraphics.
Brigham Young University political scientist, who fact-checked biographical information and voting statistics, said his study validates Wikipedia as a reliable place to get a political education.
The three great biographical dictionaries are Marquis Who's Who, ABI (American Biographical Institute) and IBC (International Biographical Centre).
BIOGRAPHICAL FACT: Kagan was born in 1960 on April 28.
For a biographical profile of Michelle Yeh, see page 24.
Nicholas Black Elk, Medicine Man, Missionary, Mystic" is Professor Michael Steltenkamp's third great contribution to major biographical works on the life of the famous Lakota holy man known as Black Elk.
Biographical references can serve multiple purposes, from providing facts quickly to offering longer entries and interpretive biographical essays that place subjects in historical context.
Medical browser ?
- biofuel cell
- biogenetic law
- biogenic amine
- biogenic amine hypothesis
- biogenic amine theory
- biogenic amines
- biogenic hydrocarbon
- biogeographical region
- Biohazard Suit
- biohazardous waste
- Biohist LA
- biohybrid organ
- bioidentical synthetic hormone
- bioimpedance analysis
Full browser ?
- Biographic Data
- Biographic-Narrative Interpretive Method
- Biographical Annals of Lebanon County
- Biographical Cyclopaedia of American Women
- Biographical Data Master Index
- Biographical dictionaries
- Biographical dictionary
- Biographical Directory of the American Congress
- Biographical Encyclopedia of Science Fiction Film
- Biographical Etymology of Marine Organism Names
- Biographical Evaluation and Screening of Troops
- Biographical film
- Biographical film
- biographical intelligence
- Biographical Memoirs of Fellows of the Royal Society
- Biographical Method
- Biographical Questionnaire
- biographical record
- Biographies of Living Persons
- Biographisch-Bibliographisches Kirchenlexikon