bilious(redirected from biliously)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
1. Synonym(s): biliary
2. Relating to or characteristic of biliousness.
3. Formerly, denoting a temperament characterized by a quick, irritable temper. Synonym(s): choleric
Farlex Partner Medical Dictionary © Farlex 2012
1. Of, relating to, or containing bile; biliary.
a. Characterized by an excess secretion of bile.
b. Relating to, characterized by, or experiencing gastric distress caused by a disorder of the liver or gallbladder.
c. Appearing as if affected by such a disorder; sickly.
The American Heritage® Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2007, 2004 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
biliaryReferring to bile, bile ducts or the gallbladder.
Segen's Medical Dictionary. © 2012 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.
1. Relating to or characteristic of biliousness.
2. Formerly, denoting a temperament characterized by a quick, irritable temper.
Medical Dictionary for the Health Professions and Nursing © Farlex 2012