Arthropathy, progressive pseudorheumatoid, of childhood | definition of arthropathy, progressive pseudorheumatoid, of childhood by Medical dictionary
progressive pseudorheumatoid arthropathy of childhood (redirected from arthropathy, progressive pseudorheumatoid, of childhood)
progressive pseudorheumatoid arthropathy of childhood An autosomal recessive disorder (OMIM:208230) characterised by stiffness and swelling of joints, motor weakness and joint contractures of early (between age 3 and 8) onset in which there is progressive cartilage loss and bone destruction with age.
Defects of WISP3, which encodes a connective tissue growth factor essential for normal postnatal skeletal growth and cartilage homeostasis, cause progressive pseudorheumatoid arthropathy of childhood.
Segen's Medical Dictionary. © 2012 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.
- arthrogryposis multiplex congenita
- arthrogryposis, distal, type 1A
- arthrogryposis, distal, type 2B
- arthrogryposis, renal dysfunction, cholestasis syndrome type 1
- arthrogryposis, renal dysfunction, cholestasis syndrome type 2
- arthromyoneuropathy syndrome
- arthropathy, progressive pseudorheumatoid, of childhood
- arthropod-borne fevers
- arthroscopic knee surgery
- arthroscopic surgery
- arthroscopic wand