References in periodicals archive ?
transport allowable aquaculture species in, to, or from an offshore
The warm water aquaculture feed market size was valued at $45,696.2 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $60,914.9 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 3.7% from 2019 to 2026.
An open discussion was held and all the participants put forward various suggestions for development of Fisheries and Aquaculture sector.
And Stirling University is home to the worldrenowned Institute of Aquaculture and the Scottish Aquaculture Innovation Centre.
The development of aquaculture in Oman will contribute to the diversification of sources of national income, employment of national labour, utilisation of unused coastal lands and sustainability of marine organisms throughout the year, he said.
The Minister stressed on government's vision as enshrined in the Medium Term National Development Policy Framework (2018 - 2021) to transform and grow the fisheries and aquaculture sub-sectors to increase their productive share in GDP over time.
Those involved in the programme are officials from Commission for University Education (CUE), Kenya Marine and Fisheries Research Institute (KMFRI), lecturers and researchers from Kenyan universities among others.CUE deputy director in-charge of quality, audit and standards Prof Ann Nangulu said the experts will identify the gaps in aquaculture training and come up with suitable recommendations.
The pens had been largely blamed for the deterioration of the aquaculture zone's water quality, impeding the normal flow of water from and to the sea.
Michael E Newbill, charge d'affaires at the Embassy of the United States of America in Cambodia, said during Thursday's launch that the project is unique in that it will use an abundant resource - soy - as feedstock for the Kingdom's growing aquaculture industry.
The Health, Agriculture, Agro-based Industries and Rural Development Committee chairman noted that there were already several areas specifically gazetted for aquaculture farms in Balik Pulau.
Medical browser ?
- aqua aromatica
- aqua aurantii floris concentrata
- aqua calcis
- aqua camphorae
- aqua camphorae concentrata
- aqua cinnamoni
- aqua foeniculi
- aqua fortis
- aqua hamamelidis
- aqua labyrinthi
- aqua laurocerasi
- aqua menthae piperitae
- aqua menthae viridis
- aqua oculi
- aqua pericardii
- aqua pura
- aqua regia
- aqua rosa
- aqua rosa fortior
- aqua running
- aqua sambuci
- aqua tepida
- aqua triplex
- aqua vitae
- Aquacel Hydrofiber
- aquagenic pruritus
- aquagenic urticaria
- aquam ad
- Aquaspirillum serpens subsp. bengal
- Aquaspirillum serpens subsp. serpens
- aquatic exercise
- aquatic respiration
- aquatic therapy
- aqueduct of Sylvius
- aqueduct of vestibule
- aqueduct stenosis
- aqueduct veil
- aqueductal intubation
Full browser ?
- Aqua-Ammonia Absorption Refrigeration
- AquaBio Tech Group
- Aquacel Hydrofiber
- Aquacell Technologies
- Aquacultural Engineering Society
- Aquaculture & Aquatic Resources Management
- Aquaculture and Fish Genetics Research Programme
- Aquaculture and Restoration Ecology Laboratory
- Aquaculture Association of Canada
- Aquaculture Association of Nova Scotia
- Aquaculture Center for Training, Education and Demonstration
- Aquaculture Center of the Florida Keys
- Aquaculture Certification Council
- Aquaculture Collaborative Research and Development Program
- Aquaculture Collaborative Research Support Program
- Aquaculture Consultancy and Engineering
- Aquaculture Development Project
- Aquaculture Farm International
- Aquaculture Genetics Network in Asia
- Aquaculture Interchange Program
- Aquaculture Lease Program Advisory Committee
- Aquaculture Licences Appeals Board
- Aquaculture Network Information Center
- Aquaculture Production Technology, Ltd
- Aquaculture Stewardship Council
- Aquaculture Systems Research Unit
- Aquaculture Technology Centre
- Aquaculture Working Group