References in periodicals archive ?
Antenna uniquely specialized with long scales along posterior margin and appressed or short scales on anterior margin; second segment of labial palpus moderately thickened, third segment very slender, usually longer than second.
This synapomorphy is adjacent achene epidermal cells with appressed inner periclinal walls (#15, also possessed by C.
2 mm wide, narrowly oblongelliptic to narrowly oblanceolate, minutely papillate-scabridulous with appressed hairs distally, smooth or nearly so proximally, margins ciliate with hairs in fascicles from apex to near middle, below middle smooth or, more often, sparsely ciliate, stramineous or pale brown and sometimes dark-brown-streaked, 2 veins prominent and finely 7-11-veined abaxially and very faintly 5-9-veined adaxially, tapered to a stipitate-like base; perigynium beak conical, ca.
LEAF DESCRIPTION: SCALE-LIKE, 1/8" to 1/4" long, acute tip, usually no glands, no whitish markings beneath, tightly appressed.
Leaves spreading or loosely appressed, not scale-like.
xalapensis and short, appressed, curled hairs as in A.
21 mm) between medial edges, covering antennal insertions, protruding and reflected outward; two long decumbent hairs on each lobe, ten yellow curved and appressed hairs; integument dark yellow.
Other important characters are the presence of appressed orange tomentum located on the pronotum, the narrow frontal bridge of the clypeus, and the banded wings.
Much-branched subshrubs or trees; leaves glabrous or, if pubescent, then generally rapidly glabrate; corolla lobes apically glabrous; tails of adjacent anthers appressed or truly connate; cypselae usually glabrous Stomatochaeta 2b.
Leaves appressed to the ground, oblong to triangular-ovate, 30 x 13 to 85 x 30 (-140 x 60) mm; pedicel 5-10 (-20) cm long, erect and longer than the leaves.
5-1 mm, lanceolate to arachnoids, black, lustrous, appressed, dispersed, marginally fimbriate; blade (6-) 16-38 x (2-) 3.
LEAF DESCRIPTION: SIMPLE, Awl-shaped, appressed or in-curved 1/4" to 1/2", long acuminate tip.
Medical browser ?
- applied kinesiology
- applied nutrition
- Applied Physiology
- applied psychology
- applied psychophysiology
- applied research
- Applied Research Ethics National Association
- applied science
- Applied Spinal Biomechanical Engineering
- applique forms
- applique red cell
- apposition image
- apposition suture
- appositional growth
- appraisal folder
- apprehension test
- approach behaviour
- approach-approach conflict
- approach-avoidance conflict
- appropriate admission
- appropriate care
- appropriate consent
- appropriate for gestational age
- appropriate for gestational age infant
- appropriate period of observation
- approvable letter
- approval history
- approval letter
- approval time
- approved budget
- approved charge
- approved healthcare facility
- approved indication
- Approved Mental Health Professional
- approved program
- approved services
Full browser ?
- Apprenticeship system
- Apprenticeship Training Committee
- Apprenticeship Training Scheme
- Apprenticeship Training, Employer and Labor Services
- Apprenticeships in Science & Engineering
- Apprentis Agitateurs Reseau Resistance Global
- Apprentissage Anticipé de la Conduite
- Apprentissage Collaboratif Assisté par Ordinateur
- Apprentissage des Langues Assisté par Ordinateur
- Apprentissage par Résolution de Problèmes
- Apprentissage pour Adultes Sud-Est
- Apprentissage Réflexif d'une Langue Inconnue
- Apprentissage, Didactique, Evaluation, Formation
- apprise (one) of
- apprise her of
- apprise him of
- apprise me of
- apprise of
- apprise one of
- apprise them of
- apprise us of
- apprise you of
- apprised of