References in periodicals archive ?
Male and female flagellomeres barrel-shaped, with row of stout setae and circumfila appressed to flagellomeres as in Figure 19.
tuberosus, though the former presents much narrower leaves and tightly appressed involucral bracts that do not surpass the tubular flowers as the latter do (Aizpuru & al., 1999).
The plant length is about 10-40 cm with densely appressed white hairs.
Oocytes were surrounded by a distinct egg envelope that was tightly appressed to the cell membrane; observations of oocytes in a suspension of sumi ink particles revealed that there was also a thin (~3-5 [micro]m thick) jelly coat outside of this egg envelope.
Spirally-arranged leaved conifers include shoots of Brachyphyllum type, with the length of free part of appressed leaf equal or shorter than the leaf cushion, and of Pagiophyllum type with the free part longer than the leaf cushion.
The metatarsals are long, slender, and appressed for their entire preserved lengths.
Leaves mostly opposite or subopposite but sometimes alternate or ternate; lamina of larger leaves 7-15 mm long, 2-4 mm wide, narrowly ovate (elliptical), rounded at base, acute at apex, loosely sericeous on both sides with the very fine hairs 2-3 mm long, straight, appressed or somewhat spreading, the abaxial surface with some hairs persistent, the adaxial surface glabrescent in age; glands absent from surface of lamina but sometimes represented by one columnar or clavate marginal structure on each side, 0.2-0.3 mm long, dark red or purplish, borne slightly above base; lateral veins not visible on either side in dried leaves; petiole 0.5-1 mm long, sericeous, eglandular; stipules not seen.
megakarya grows relatively slower appearing whitish with appressed mycelial growth pattern, while on the newly formulated TJA, CBA and CPBA, the mycelial growth had aerial whitish appearance and relatively faster on the three media, which might be due to the absence of antibiotics on the three formulated media.
In sporogenous tissue, the cells are polygonal and tightly appressed, completely filling the locular space.
The gametocyte was oval with amoeboid outline and was slightly appressed with the host erythrocyte envelope and nucleus, completely encircling the erythrocyte nucleus and occupying all available cytoplasmic space in the erythrocytes.
Medical browser ?
- applied chemistry
- applied ethics
- applied genomics
- applied kinesiology
- applied nutrition
- Applied Physiology
- applied psychology
- applied research
- Applied Research Ethics National Association
- applied science
- applique forms
- applique red cell
- apposition image
- apposition suture
- appositional growth
- appraisal folder
- apprehension test
- approach-approach conflict
- approach-avoidance conflict
- appropriate admission
- appropriate care
- appropriate consent
- appropriate for gestational age
- appropriate for gestational age infant
- appropriate period of observation
- approvable letter
- approval history
- approval letter
- approval time
- approved budget
- approved charge
- approved healthcare facility
- Approved Mental Health Professional
- approved program
- Approved Social Worker
- Approved Trainer
- approving official
Full browser ?
- Apprenticeship system
- Apprenticeship Training Committee
- Apprenticeship Training Scheme
- Apprenticeship Training, Employer and Labor Services
- Apprenticeships in Science & Engineering
- Apprentis Agitateurs Reseau Resistance Global
- Apprentissage Anticipé de la Conduite
- Apprentissage Collaboratif Assisté par Ordinateur
- Apprentissage des Langues Assisté par Ordinateur
- Apprentissage par Résolution de Problèmes
- Apprentissage pour Adultes Sud-Est
- Apprentissage Réflexif d'une Langue Inconnue
- Apprentissage, Didactique, Evaluation, Formation
- apprise (one) of
- apprise her of
- apprise him of
- apprise me of
- apprise of
- apprise one of
- apprise them of
- apprise us of
- apprise you of