References in periodicals archive ?
Ecology and Adaptive Radiation of Anoles. University of California Press, Berkeley, Los Angeles and London, 527 pp.
Hohenlohe and colleagues from the University of Texas, Austin; Harvard University, Cambridge, Mass.; University of Massachusetts, Amherst; and Tampa (Fla.) University published a study of the anole populations in Science, showing that, over the course of 15 years and 20 generations, the green anoles on multiple invaded islands first changed their behavior to live higher in the trees, then developed adaptations suited to life on small branches: bigger toe pads and more of the small flaps on the bottoms of their toes that allow them to stick to surfaces.
The Anoles of Honduras: Systematics, Distribution, and Conservation
Consequences of the Cuban brown anole invasion: it's not easy being green.
The green anole lizard, Anolis carolinensis, is an ideal species to explore the molecular basis of climate-mediated local adaptation.
In Anole, AMISOM's Kenyan contingent killed more than 30 al-Shabb fighters and destroyed three of the group's technical vehicles and one SUV loaded with ammunition, according to the Kenyan army.
(1999): Consequences of the Cuban brown anole invasion: it's not easy being green.
Reservoir competence of the southeastern five-lined skink (Eumeces inexpectatus) and the green anole (Anolis carolinensis) for Borrelia burgdorferi.
Other species such as squirrel (Ensembl ID: ENSSTOG00000012778), hedgehog (ENSEEUG0000006334), Chinese softshell turtle (ENSPSIG00000011100), and Anole lizard (ENSACAG00000013360) have the chicken-type organization of PPAR[gamma] genes.
Many species of the small lizard anole also make Haiti their home.
Polychrotidae Brazilian Bush Anole Polychrus acutirostris Spix, 1825 Fam.
Rabbits needed medical treatment, dozens of infected guinea pigs and hamsters were cooped up in cramped, filthy cages and 88 tropical fish, two budgies and a Cuban anole lizard were all kept in unsuitable environments.
Medical browser ?
- anococcygeal body
- anococcygeal ligament
- anococcygeal nerve
- anocutaneous line
- anodal closure contraction
- anodal opening contraction
- anode rays
- anodyne imagery
- anogenital band
- anogenital raphe
- anogenital ratio
- Anogenitorectal syndrome
- anomalous atrioventricular excitation
- anomalous complex
- anomalous conduction
- anomalous correspondence
- anomalous mitral arcade
- anomalous perception
- anomalous pulmonary venous connections, total or partial
- anomalous pulmonary venous return, total or partial
- anomalous retinal correspondence
- anomalous trichromatism
- anomalous tubercle of tooth
- anomalous uterus
- anomalous viscosity
- anomeric carbon
- anomic aphasia
- anomic dysphasia
Full browser ?
- Anointment horn
- Anointment horn
- Anoka Area Baseball Association
- Anoka Area United Soccer
- Anoka County
- Anoka County Children and Family Council
- Anoka County Community Action Programs, Inc.
- Anoka County Housing and Redevelopment Authority
- Anoka County Juvenile Center
- Anoka County Regional Railroad Authority
- Anoka County, Minnesota
- Anoka County, MN
- Anoka Hennepin Credit Union
- Anoka High School
- Anoka Metro Regional Treatment Center
- Anoka Ramsey Athletic Association
- Anoka Ramsey Community College
- Anoka Youth Athletic Association
- Anoka, Ramsey Area Girls Basketball Association
- Anoka-Hennepin Educational Foundation
- Anokhi Museum of Hand Printing
- Anokhin, Petr
- Anokhin, Petr Fedorovich
- Anokhin, Petr Kuzmich
- Anole lizard
- Anole lizard
- Anolis carolinensis
- Anolis Gene Nomenclature Committee
- Anomala orientalis