References in periodicals archive ?
Local anesthetics such as lidocaine, xylocaine, ropivacaine, bupivacaine, and amethocaine were used in 10-13% of procedures.
In a study conducted by Rogers and Ostrow (30), EMLA cream was compared with a placebo (31), iontophoresis, and amethocaine cream in decreasing venepuncture pain in children.
The cornea and sclera may be desensitized most effectively spraying topical application of 1% solution of Amethocaine (Durham et al., 1992) or 1% Tropicamide (Mc Mullen et al., 2014).
Molodecka J and Stenhouse C (1994) conducted a study wherein the efficacy of topical amethocaine cream was compared to 5% EMLA cream in alleviating pain of venous cannulation.
Ametop gel (4% amethocaine) has been found to reduce pain with 1-year-olds receiving the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccination (O'Brien, Taddio, Ipp, Goldbach, & Koren, 2004).
Effect of injected volume and speed of injectio on the spread of spinal anesthesia with isobaric amethocaine. Br J Anaesth.
Comparison of lidocaine-prilocaine cream and amethocaine gel for local analgesia before venepuncture in children.
A lid speculum with scleral indentation after topical anesthesia (amethocaine) was routinely used.
Effect of baricity on spinal anaesthesia with amethocaine. Br J Anaesth 1980; 52: 589-96.
Regional analgesia for intra-abdominal surgery with special reference to amethocaine hydrochloride.
The eye was anaesthetized with 1% amethocaine and lid everted.
The patient should have a topical anaesthetic instilled (such as proxymethacaine, amethocaine or tetracaine) and the subtarsal foreign body should then be removed by everting their upper lid.
Medical browser ?
- American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- American Society for Clinical Pathology
- American Society of Allied Health Professionals
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Anesthesiology Classification
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology
- American Speech Language and Hearing Association
- American Standard Safety System
- American tarantula
- American trypanosomiasis
- American Type Culture Collection
- American wormseed
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- America's Best Hospitals
- Ames room
- Ames test
- Ames, Adelbert
- Ames, Bruce N.
- Amici, Giovanni Battista
Full browser ?
- Amet-Khan, Sultan
- ametabolous metamorphosis
- amethystine python