References in periodicals archive ?
The mean alphatocopherol level was lower in the FI 0-4 group than in the FI 5-9 group (p < 0.05) (Table 2).
Mitkus, "A first-generation physiologically based pharmacokinetic (PBPK) model of alphatocopherol in human influenza vaccine adjuvant," Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology, vol.
Boxer, "Regulation of phagocyte function by alphatocopherol," Proceedings of the Nutrition Society, vol.
Positive correlations between sperm mass activity or sperm motility and testicular characteristics such as testicular diameter and scrotal circumference, and positive correlations between vitamin parameters such as the alphatocopherol and the alphatocopherol acetate and vitamin D were estimated.
Alphatocopherol and [beta]-carotene in legume-grass mixtures as influenced by wilting, ensiling and type of silage additive.
25.8% among subjects taking neither alphatocopherol nor ASA, P <0.001).
In addition to its clean-label advantages, RavEtol delivers a higher alphatocopherol content than other mixed tocopherols and enhances food products with very effective antioxidant protection, the company said.
Comparison of the effect of alpha-lipoic acid and alphatocopherol supplementation on measures of oxidative stress.
(43) The second line of defense against oxidant-induced cellular injury is provided by low molecular weight scavengers such as thiols, especially reduced glutathione, alphatocopherol (vitamin E), vitamin C, carotenoids, methionine and taurine.
Not all phospholipids, however, were equally protected after the addition of alphatocopherol to the incubation medium.
Albanes et al., "The alphatocopherol, beta-carotene lung cancer prevention study: design, methods, participant characteristics, and compliance.
Alphatocopherol protects against the renal damage caused by potassium dichromate.
Medical browser ?
- alpha-ketoglutaramic acid
- alpha-ketoglutarate dehydrogenase
- alpha-ketosuccinamic acid
- alpha-linolenic acid
- alpha-lipoic acid
- alpha-methylacyl-CoA racemase
- Alport syndrome
- Alport, Arthur Cecil
- Alport's syndrome
Full browser ?
- AlphaOmega System Associates
- Alpharetta City Band
- Alpharetta First United Methodist Church
- Alpharetta High School
- Alpharetta Youth Baseball Association
- Alpharetta Youth Football Association
- Alphatian Year
- Alphavirus infections
- Alphavirus infections
- Alphax Food System
- Alpheid shrimp
- Alphia Institute of Business Management