References in periodicals archive ?
Data extraction and quality assessments: Random sequence generation, allocation concealment, blinding, selective reporting and incomplete outcome data were gathered from all randomized controlled trials.
2010) used allocation concealment or had assessor blinding, and most had some degree of attrition bias and performance bias.
We performed the subgroup analyzes of the efficacy outcomes (pain and function) according to the following trial characteristics: type of control analgesics, adequacy of allocation concealment, adequacy of participant blinding, intention-to-treat principle and trial size.
All participants treated according to same protocol Blinding of participants Unclear risk No information provided and personnel (performance on blinding the bias) orthotist who provided All outcomes orthoses, and no mention of blinding of participants Allocation concealment Unclear risk No information provided (selection bias) on allocation concealment.
Savino, et al, 2010 was rated with an unclear risk of selection bias for allocation concealment.
It was unblinded and allocation of patients occurred by envelope randomization using fixed block size, which may not have ensured allocation concealment.
The study has a robust randomization method achieved by computerized blocks of 10 with allocation concealment.
The domains included sequence generation for randomization of participants, allocation concealment (so that researchers cannot influence how participants are assigned), blinding of participants and personnel, blinding of outcome assessment, and incomplete outcome data.
The items included the following 7 aspects: random sequence generation (selection bias), allocation concealment (selection bias), blinding of participants and personnel (performance bias), blinding of outcome assessment (detection bias), incomplete outcome data (attrition bias), selective reporting (reporting bias), and other bias.
However, we believe that risk-of-bias domains used in human experimental studies that have an empirical basis--including sequence generation, allocation concealment, blinding, incomplete outcome data, and selective reporting--are directly relevant to toxicological studies.
We will give some method to implement the allocation concealment.
The included RCTs were of generally low methodological quality: 7 trials reported adequate randomization methods, and 2 of these reported allocation concealment.
Medical browser ?
- Allis, Oscar Huntington
- Allison, Nathaniel
- Allis's sign
- Allium cepa
- Allium sativum
- all-meat syndrome
- allocated bed
- allocated bed days
- allocated benefits
- allocated case
- allocated loss and adjustment expenses
- allocated study
- allocation concealment
- allocation number
- Allocation System
- allocative efficiency
- allochronic species
- allodeoxycholic acid
Full browser ?
- allocates to
- Allocating Funding Instrument
- Allocating Funding Instruments
- allocating to
- Allocation & Engineering
- allocation (air)
- allocation (nuclear)
- allocation (transportation)
- Allocation and Distribution of Fires
- Allocation and Retention Priority
- Allocation aux Adultes Handicapés
- Allocation aux Vieux Travailleurs Non Salariés
- Allocation aux Vieux Travailleurs Salariés
- Allocation Channel
- Allocation Chômeur Âgé
- allocation concealment
- Allocation d'Aide au Retour à l'Emploi
- Allocation d’Éducation Spéciale
- Allocation Database
- Allocation de Garde d’Enfant À Domicile
- Allocation de Logement à Caractère Familial
- Allocation de Logement à Caractère Social
- Allocation de Logement Social
- Allocation de Parent Isolé
- Allocation de Présence Parentale
- Allocation de Remplacement pour l'Emploi
- Allocation de Rentrée Scolaire
- Allocation de Solidarité aux Personnes Agées
- Allocation de Solidarité Spécifique
- Allocation de Soutien Familial
- Allocation Descriptor
- Allocation en Faveur des Demandeurs d'Emploi en Formation
- Allocation Engineering Division
- Allocation Équivalent Retraite
- Allocation Formation Reclassement
- Allocation Journalière de Présence Parentale
- Allocation Logement Familiale
- Allocation Logement Temporaire
- allocation number
- Allocation of Income Rules
- Allocation of Instructional Time
- Allocation of Plan Assets
- Allocation of Plan Assets on Termination
- Allocation of Safety Objectives and Requirements
- Allocation Parentale d'Éducation
- Allocation Personnalisée d'Autonomie