Mentioned in ?
- acetylsalicylic acid poisoning
- agricultural chemical industry
- American foulbrood
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- aminophylline poisoning
- amphetamine poisoning
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS)
- Animal Welfare Information Center
- Animal Welfare Information Center (AWIC)
- antihistamine poisoning
- applied research
- arsenic poisoning
- Atkins diet
References in classic literature ?
or swine, or the packing of any of their products, the carcasses or products of which are to become subjects of interstate or foreign commerce, shall make application to the Secretary of Agriculture for inspection of said animals and their products.
They have no genius or talent for comparatively humble questions of taxation and finance, commerce and manufactures and agriculture.
At a certain stage in the development of these means of production and of exchange, the conditions under which feudal society produced and exchanged, the feudal organisation of agriculture and manufacturing industry, in one word, the feudal relations of property became no longer compatible with the already developed productive forces; they became so many fetters.
After all, the sanitation and the agriculture of to-day are still in the rudimentary stage.
The man at the telegraph," said he, "must either engage a gardener or devote himself passionately to agriculture.
At the same time he should encourage his citizens to practise their callings peaceably, both in commerce and agriculture, and in every other following, so that the one should not be deterred from improving his possessions for fear lest they be taken away from him or another from opening up trade for fear of taxes; but the prince ought to offer rewards to whoever wishes to do these things and designs in any way to honour his city or state.
All attempts at agriculture and gardening in the neighborhood of Fort William have been attended with very little success.
Occasionally spots of white were discoverable amidst the forests of the opposite hills, which announced, by the smoke that curled over the tops of the trees, the habitations of man and the commencement of agriculture.
Without pausing on the borders, they have penetrated at once, in defiance of difficulties and dangers, to the heart of savage countries: laying open the hidden secrets of the wilderness; leading the way to remote regions of beauty and fertility that might have remained unexplored for ages, and beckoning after them the slow and pausing steps of agriculture and civilization.
The discouragements to agriculture were greatly lessened by the cessation of Indian war, during which men held the plough in one hand and the musket in the other, and were fortunate if the products of their dangerous labor were not destroyed, either in the field or in the barn, by the savage enemy.
He went about his chores in a grave, automatic way, absorbed in anything but agriculture.
He would gladly have destroyed the kite, or caused its flying to cease; but the instant it was pulled down, the birds rose up in even greater numbers; all those who depended in any way on agriculture sent pitiful protests to Castra Regis.
Medical browser ?
- agranular endoplasmic reticulum
- agranular reticulum
- AGREE Collaboration
- agricultural advisers
- agricultural chemical industry
- Agricultural Research Council
- Agrimonia eupatoria
- Agrimonia japonica
- Agrimonia pilosa var
- Agrin 0
- Agrin 11
- Agrin 19
- Agrin 8
- Agriolimax meticulatus
- Agrobacterium aggregatum
- Agrobacterium azotophilum
- Agrobacterium ferrugineum
- Agrobacterium luteum
- Agrobacterium radiobacter
- Agrobacterium stellulatum
Full browser ?
- Agricultural Worker Health Initiative
- Agricultural Workers Industrial Union
- Agricultural Workers Organizing Committee
- Agricultural Workers Protection Act
- Agricultural Workforce Policy Board
- Agricultural Working Group
- Agricultural Zoning Incentive Program
- Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences
- Agricultural, Environmental and Regional Economics
- Agricultural, Environmental, and Development Economics
- Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences
- Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science
- Agricultural, Food and Resource Economics
- Agricultural, Resource, and Managerial Economics
- Agriculture & Construction Development
- Agriculture & Health Research Platform
- Agriculture & Rural Development Bank
- Agriculture Acquisition Regulation
- Agriculture Advancing Australia
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Agriculture and Agrifood Canada Electronic Information System
- Agriculture and Applied Economics
- Agriculture and Environment Biotechnology Commission
- Agriculture and Environment Working Group
- Agriculture and Farmland Protection Board
- Agriculture and Fisheries Development Fund
- Agriculture and Fisheries Production and Promotion Fund
- Agriculture and Food Council
- Agriculture and Food Council of Alberta
- Agriculture and Food Import Export
- Agriculture and Food Policy Reference Group
- Agriculture and Food Production
- Agriculture and Food Science in Northern Ireland
- Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board
- Agriculture and Human
- Agriculture and Industrial
- Agriculture and Land-Based Training Association
- Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Agriculture and Markets Law
- Agriculture and Mechanical College of Texas
- Agriculture and Meteorology
- Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Education and Communication Systems
- Agriculture and Rural Affairs Committee