Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Burbank (df=5; MS=0.561;F=3.023; Pa$?0.05, n=14), Agria (df=5; MS=0.561;F=3.023; Pa$?0.05, n=13) and Granola (df=5; MS=0.561;F=3.023; Pa$?0.05, n=12) during the 3 rd week.
13 April 2016 - Chinese agricultural company Agria Corp.'s (NYSE: GRO) board of directors has received a notice from executive chairman Guanglin Lai and Brothers Capital Ltd., a BVI company wholly-owned by Lai, to withdraw a preliminary non-binding take-private proposal pitched on 28 January, the company has confirmed.
"We get delicious Agria potatoes which we cut ourselves and double fry in beef dripping for fluffy and crispy chips.
In 1785, the Real Sociedad Economica de Amigos del Pais de Gran Canaria (RSEAPGC) presented a report about the water in the Fuente Agria of Teror, explaining that there are just a few particles of iron and salt in this water.
With respect to his director experience, he currently serves on the boards of Xueda Education Group, AsiaInfo-Linkage, and Agria Corp., among others.
The main plot was N fertilizer (as urea) including 0, 100 and 200 kg N.ha-1 applied at two stages (at planting date and during cultivation) and the sub-plot was potato cultivars including Agria, Marfona, clone B5 and clone B6.
Agria who presents the second book in her Life in the Garden series following her loss of her beloved.
La guayaba agria (Psidium araca) ha sido estudiada como sustrato para la elaboracion de medios de cultivo, encontrandose que puede ser utilizada para el crecimiento, mantenimiento y la conservacion de bacterias (cocos y bacilos) y levaduras de origen ruminal y del estiercol (Lara y Chalela, 2002).
They have 3 acres of Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Viognier, Merlot and the Hungarian grape Agria on the western Washington estate.
Medical browser ?
- Agouti Yellow
- agouti-related peptide
- agouti-related protein
- agranular endoplasmic reticulum
- agranular reticulum
- AGREE Collaboration
- Agrimonia eupatoria
- Agrin 0
- Agrin 11
- Agrin 19
- Agrin 8
- Agrobacterium aggregatum
- Agrobacterium azotophilum
- Agrobacterium ferrugineum
- Agrobacterium luteum
- Agrobacterium radiobacter
- Agrobacterium stellulatum
- agropyron repens
Full browser ?
- Agri Coll Association
- Agri Dagi
- Agri Dagi
- Agri Dagi
- AGRI Grain Power Project
- Agri Sales, Inc.
- Agri-Business Child Development
- Agri-Business Council of Oregon
- Agri-Business Shippers Group
- Agri-Energy Roundtable
- Agri-Environmental Programme
- Agri-Environmental Scheme
- Agri-Export Zone
- Agri-Food and Biosciences Institute
- Agri-food and Veterinary Authority
- Agri-Food Industry Development Fund
- Agri-Food Industry Market Strategies
- Agri-Food Informatics Institute
- Agri-Food Policy Matters Quarterly
- Agri-Food Research Network
- Agri-Food Trade Network
- Agri-Food Trade Program
- Agri-Food Trade Service
- Agri-Industry Trade Group
- Agri-Valley Communications, Inc.
- Agribiotech Canada, Inc.
- Agribrands International, Inc.
- Agribusiness and Economic Research Unit
- Agribusiness and Farm Insurance Specialist
- Agribusiness Association of Iowa
- Agribusiness Council
- Agribusiness Council of Indiana
- Agribusiness Development Team
- Agribusiness Entrepreneur Network and Training
- Agribusiness in Sustainable Natural African Plant Products
- Agribusiness Management and Marketing
- Agribusiness Research and Popular Education Project
- Agribusiness Support Fund
- Agricbusiness Service Plan Association