Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Others recommend Wilja or Agria and Gordon Ramsay swears by (well he would) Desiree for chipping.
Evaluacion de la reproduccion por semilla de la pitaya agria (Stenocereus gummosus) en Baja California Sur, Mexico.
6 million with the Banco Espanol de Credito (Banesto), to purchase tractors and farm machinery from the Spanish firm Agria Hispania, which is represented by Dominican importer Fortunato Canaan, reports DR1 Daily News (Feb.
Par su parte, el poema "Letania de Nuestro Senor Don Quijote", elaborado con un fino hu morismo y con una meditada tecnica poetica, es una agria critica a la sociedad y a la cultura de los primeros anos del siglo XX, sin descartar lo espanol.
Pat Eddery received retrospective praise after The Fortune Hunter won Scandinavia's richest race, the pounds 51,223 Agria Breeders' Trophy, at Taby, Stockholm, on Sunday.
The Seaforth's attack on Agria was held up at one point by a well-positioned enemy machine gun post.
Antimicrobials: "safe" levels in a synthetic diet of an insect, Agria affinis.
ha-1 applied at two stages (at planting date and during cultivation) and the sub-plot was potato cultivars including Agria, Marfona, clone B5 and clone B6.
Agria and Russet Burbank are among the other kinds of spuds produced, with the latter variety grown mainly in the area of Hanover and points further east.
Purchase a selection of tortilia chips, salsas, and dips, including refried beans, guacamole, and Latino creams such as crema Mexicana agria (salted sour cream) and crema Centro-americana (thick and tangy) - they're sold in Latino food markets.
He also serves as an independent director and chairman of the nominating committee of Agria Corporation, a Chinese agricultural company listed on NYSE, since November 2008.
The main plot was N fertilizer (as urea) including 0, 100 and 200 kg N/ha applied at two stages (at planting date and during cultivation) and the sun-plot was potato cultivars including Agria, Marfona, clone B5 and clone B6.
Medical browser ?
- agouti-related peptide
- agouti-related protein
- agranular endoplasmic reticulum
- agranular reticulum
- AGREE Collaboration
- agricultural advisers
- agricultural chemical industry
- Agricultural Research Council
- Agrimonia eupatoria
- Agrimonia japonica
- Agrimonia pilosa var
- Agrin 0
- Agrin 11
- Agrin 19
- Agrin 8
- Agriolimax meticulatus
- Agrobacterium aggregatum
- Agrobacterium azotophilum
- Agrobacterium ferrugineum
- Agrobacterium luteum
- Agrobacterium radiobacter
Full browser ?
- Agri and Co-operative Training and Consultancy Services
- Agri Coll Association
- Agri Dagi
- Agri Dagi
- Agri Dagi
- AGRI Grain Power Project
- Agri Sales, Inc.
- Agri-Business Council of Oregon
- Agri-Business Shippers Group
- Agri-Energy Roundtable
- Agri-Export Zone
- Agri-Food and Biosciences Institute
- Agri-food and Veterinary Authority
- Agri-Food Industry Development Fund
- Agri-Food Industry Market Strategies
- Agri-Food Informatics Institute
- Agri-Food Research Network
- Agri-Food Trade Network
- Agri-Food Trade Program
- Agri-Food Trade Service
- Agri-Industry Trade Group
- Agri-Valley Communications, Inc.
- Agribiotech Canada, Inc.
- Agribrands International, Inc.
- Agribusiness and Economic Research Unit
- Agribusiness and Farm Insurance Specialist
- Agribusiness Association of Iowa
- Agribusiness Council
- Agribusiness Council of Indiana
- Agribusiness Development Team
- Agribusiness Entrepreneur Network and Training
- Agribusiness in Sustainable Natural African Plant Products
- Agribusiness Management and Marketing
- Agribusiness Research and Popular Education Project
- Agribusiness Support Fund
- Agricbusiness Service Plan Association