Also found in: Dictionary, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to agraffe: muselet, agrafe


An appliance for clamping together the edges of a wound, used in lieu of sutures.
[Fr. agrafe, a hook, clasp]
Farlex Partner Medical Dictionary © Farlex 2012
References in periodicals archive ?
From major problems like cracked soundboards, to minor irritations like tuning instability caused by strings slipping through agraffes that aren't just right in their placement, these pianos seem to say that China may not be the best source for highly technical products, although I'm sure they would disagree.