References in periodicals archive ?
This is why his gestures always adumbrate the body or its parts.
Scaliger's Poetices libri septem examine, at length, epic dispositio and adumbrate a theory of suspense.
The twenty-six works on canvas, panel, or paper in Barrickman's recent show exhibited vastly disparate styles and subjects--ranging from the loose brushwork that evokes swirling nocturnal blurs of colored light in Street Cat, 2014, to the blocky, hard-edge paint application (on a fake-brick vinyl-siding support) in Night Files, 2016; from the evanescent, bleached-out portrayal of a chef on a cigarette break in 4th Minute, 2016, a mood study in green and blue shadows and reflections that is far more formally sophisticated than its comics-style linearity would suggest, to the Raoul Dufy-esque ornamental filigree that adumbrates the not-quite-legible architectural space of Emperor of China Restaurant, 2016.
uncovers the larger pattern of meanings: he convincingly adumbrates how Graham reshaped the traditional evangelical language of revivalism into a moral vocabulary that millions of Americans (evangelicals and others) used to make sense of their private lives and public commitments.
In the Introduction, Walls adumbrates the three main parts to her thesis.
The declaration adumbrates the general framework of the tripartite cooperation.
Demers adumbrates the major events of Ellis's life as glimpsed through the archival record.
The second section of Mitchell's book, "Developing a Genre, Asserting Black Citizenship," not only provides compelling analyses of Grimke's Rachel, Dunbar-Nelson's Mine Eyes Have Seen, and Mary Burrill's Aftermath but also powerfully adumbrates the conventions of lynching plays.
The author adumbrates the logic of representation (for example, speaking by proxy in politics) and representation (as in art or philosophy through portrait) in a provocative manner.
To the profit motive for businesses standing to profit from the material effects of liturgical and theological change, he adumbrates the innate respect of early modern English people for their civil and ecclesiastical authorities.
It adumbrates the two specific actions that were taken within the context of the living theories approach to action research--the use of Socratic questioning and the development of a new approach to reflective writing--with a focus on the latter.
Although the latter adumbrates much, but not all, of Skowronek's argument at a level suitable for most undergraduates while adding immensely to Franklin Pierce's name recognition quotient, it falls short of the fuller exposition that graduate students, for example, might require.
Medical browser ?
- adult rickets
- adult rotavirus
- adult stem cell
- ADULT syndrome
- adult T-cell leukaemia-lymphoma
- adult T-cell leukemia-lymphoma
- adult T-cell lymphoma
- adult teeth
- adult temper tantrum
- adult tuberculosis
- adult-form of Niemann-Pick disease
- adult-onset diabetes
- adult-onset diabetes mellitus
- adult-onset foveomacular vitelliform dystrophy
- adult-onset gangliosidosis
- adult-onset obesity
- adult-onset Still's disease
- adult-type cerebral sphingolipidosis
- advance beneficiary notice
- Advance Coverage Decision
- Advance Decision
- advance directive
- advance directives
- advance medical directive
- ADVANCE MI
- Advance Statement
- Advance Statement/Directive
- Advanced Access
- advanced beneficiary notice
- Advanced Best of Five Question
- Advanced Breast Biopsy Instrument
- advanced burn life support
- advanced cardiac life support
- Advanced Cardiac Mapping
- advanced certified music therapist
- Advanced Digital Network
Full browser ?
- Adults Adopting Special Kids
- Adults and Adolescents
- Adults and Children with Learning and Developmental Disabilities
- Adults Connecting with Children and Teens
- Adults Day
- Adults Learning Mathematics Across Borders
- Adults Molested As Children
- Adults Only
- Adults Other Than Teacher
- Adults Seeking Knowledge
- Adults with Incapacity
- Adults with Incapacity Act of 2000
- Adults with Learning Difficulties
- Adults with Learning Difficulties or Disabilities
- Adults with Learning Disabilities
- Adults with Learning Dissabilities
- Adults without Identified Dysfunctional Family Histories
- Adults Working and Advocating for Kids' Empowerment
- Adults, with Reservations