References in periodicals archive ?
Contents Introduction Botany and ethnopharmacology Botany Ethnopharmacology Phytochemistry Phenolic compounds Flavonoids Volatile compounds Others Pharmacological effects Adaptogenic Anticancer Antidiabetic Antihypertensive Anti-inflammatory and immunomodulating Antimicrobial Antiobesity Antioxidant Antitussive Antiviral Cerebro-protective Diuretic Gastroprotective Hepatoprotective Skin whitening Toxicity Conclusion Conflict of interest Acknowledgment References
In this case, we have put this patient on a testosterone adaptogenic herb and some adrenal support; the babesia symptoms are better, but the babesia is not gone.
This summer, Organix-South introduced TheraNeem Naturals Facial Oil Serums featuring a blend of adaptogenic concentrated extracts specifically chosen for their ability to feed the skin.
Like ashwagandha, rhodiola rosea is an herb with adaptogenic propenies.
Also known as "Holy Basil," this sacred Indian herb is rich in antioxidants, and has multiple adaptogenic properties, thought to protect the body from the harms of physical and mental stress.
Rhodiola is an adaptogenic herb which may help with jet lag and variations in altitude and temperature.
Hence the importance of being able to cope with stress--this is where adaptogenic herbs can help.
De-coding the secret to intelligent beauty The efficiency of In &Out skin care and wellness treatment range combines biotechnological and/or scientifically chosen natural ingredients with adaptogenic capabilities.
Ginselect is a standardized ginseng extract that is widely used for its tonic and adaptogenic properties.
Clinical trials have verified many effects of reishis, including potent anti-tumor (sarcoma and hepatoma) action, adaptogenic and immune stimulating qualities, and spleen cell regeneration.
These steroid-like phytochemicals have adaptogenic properties, which makes ginseng able to counter the effects of stress.
Citrus Blast and Cranberry Grape, chock full of adaptogenic herbs.
Medical browser ?
- adaptive behavior
- adaptive behavior scale
- adaptive behavior scales
- adaptive behaviour
- adaptive device
- adaptive enzyme
- Adaptive Filtration
- adaptive functioning
- Adaptive Gridlock
- adaptive hypertrophy
- adaptive immune system
- adaptive immunity
- Adaptive Landscape
- adaptive mutation
- adaptive nephron hypothesis
- adaptive peak
- adaptive radiation
- adaptive response
- adaptive seating device
- adaptive support ventilation
- adaptive therapy
- adaptive thermogenesis
- adaptive trial
- adaptive value
- adaptor hypothesis
- adaptor RNA
- ADC Van Disal
- Adcortyl in Orabase
- added filtration
- added sugar
Full browser ?
- Adaptive-Response-Rate Single Exponential Smoothing
- Adaptive-Subspace Growing Cell Structures
- Adaptive-Subspace Self-Organizing Map
- Adaptive-Template Movement
- Adaptive-Transform-Excited Linear Prediction
- Adaptive/Automatic Beamforming
- Adaptively Controlled Beam Facing
- Adaptively Weighted Vector-Median Filter
- Adaptivität und Benutzermodellierung in Interaktiven Softwaresystemen
- Adaptivity and Personalization in Ubiquitous Learning Systems
- Adaptivity and User Modeling in Interactive Systems
- Adaptivity, Wavelets & Finite Differences
- Adapton Sleep
- Adapton Sleep
- Adaptor Australia
- adaptor complex sigma3B
- Adaptor hypothesis
- Adaptor molecules
- Adaptor protein
- Adaptor protein
- Adaptor Protein 2
- Adaptor Protein 3
- Adaptor Protein Complex 1
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 mu-1 subunit
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 mu-2 subunit
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 sigma-1A subunit
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 sigma-1C subunit
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 subunit beta-1
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 subunit gamma-1
- Adaptor protein complex AP-2 subunit alpha-1