Mentioned in ?
- adsorption chromatography
- affinity chromatography
- blood culture
- Burdizzo emasculatome
- cell culture
- chi type
- column chromatography
- continuous flow culture
- enrichment culture
- gas chromatography
- gas-liquid chromatography
- interactive-integrative paradigm
- ion exchange chromatography
- ion-exchange chromatography
- Kasten fluorescent Feulgen stain
References in periodicals archive ?
We suggested that perceived passion may work through cognitive adaptability to better influence perceived organizational innovativeness because cognition (e.
We focused on the career adaptability component of the theory, which Savickas (2005) defined as the "attitudes, competencies, and behaviors that individuals use in fitting themselves to work that suits them" (p.
Tests on regional adaptability: The regional adaptability test was conducted in Cheonan, Hoengseong, Jeju, and Jinju, Korea, from 2012 to 2014.
Through the test of the psychological adaptability of athletes, according to the feedback information, it is an important part of the research on the psychological adaptability of the athletes.
In other words, we propose the existence of a mediating effect from adaptability and self-efficacy in related to team potency and performance.
We expect significant differences between groups in levels of cohesion and adaptability.
791) shows that 79% of the fluctuations of the variance as adaptability and change by philosophic minds (3 features) are somehow attentive.
Objectives: a) increasing adaptability of workers through a complex system of improving key skills and expertise, b) strengthen the company%s competitiveness through the expansion of workers% skills c) to support the career development of employees, expand their knowledge and skills so that they are usable on a large number of jobs, d) increase the value of employees and adaptability to possible changes in case they lose their job.
Most adaptable countries according to the Talent Adaptability Score
Sagarin believes that this phenomenon, called convergent evolution, is a much better route to improving security and that its adaptability principles are what public and private officials should embrace.
The regression-based methods are widely used in studies evaluating adaptability and phenotypic stability of genotypes in several cultivated plant species, although their limitations have frequently been reported in the literature.
This revised 1997 ex post facto study attempted to identify a lifelong adaptability curriculum from a cultural literacy perspective.
Medical browser ?
- Adanson, Michel
- adansonian classification
- adaptation disease
- adaptation diseases
- adaptation energy
- adaptation model
- adaptation response
- adaptation syndrome
- adaptation to physical disability
- adaptation, genetic
- adaptation, physiological
- adapted clothing
- adapter protein
- adapter, band
- adaptin complex
- adaptive behavior
- adaptive behavior scale
- adaptive behavior scales
- adaptive behaviour
- adaptive device
Full browser ?
- adapt (something) for
- adapt (something) from
- adapt (something) to
- adapt for
- adapt from
- Adapt Improvise and Overcome
- adapt to
- adapt to
- Adapt, Improvise, Overcome
- Adapta World Rally Team
- adaptability test
- adaptable application lifecycle management
- Adaptable Business Architecture
- Adaptable Data Management System
- Adaptable Database System
- adaptable dwelling unit
- Adaptable Environments for Distributed Ubiquitous Systems
- Adaptable High-Speed Undersea Munition
- Adaptable Network Control and Reporting System
- Adaptable Performance Evaluation Testbed
- Adaptable Platform Independent Information System
- Adaptable Process Model
- Adaptable Real-Time Object
- Adaptable Surface Interface Terminal
- Adaptable System of Production
- adaptable to change
- Adaptable User Interface
- Adaptable User Interface
- Adaptable User Interfaces for Reusable Applications
- Adaptable, Accessible and Affordable