Mentioned in ?
- adsorption chromatography
- affinity chromatography
- blood culture
- cell culture
- column chromatography
- continuous flow culture
- enrichment culture
- gas chromatography
- gas-liquid chromatography
- interactive-integrative paradigm
- ion exchange chromatography
- Kasten fluorescent Feulgen stain
- large-scale workforce change
- paper chromatography
- partition chromatography
References in periodicals archive ?
H1 predicted that cultural adaptability has positive effects on psychological wellbeing.
Thus, we examined the career construction model of adaptation and the effects of self-focused attention, as a measure of career readiness, on career anxiety via career adaptability.
Researchers have suggested that social support is a distal variable of career adaptability, whereas self-regulation is a more proximal mediator variable between the distal variable of social support and career adaptability.
Richard Rudderham, CHRO of BMO, a Canadian financial services group, reflects on the critical role employee workplace experience plays in ensuring that adaptability is a key feature of their culture.
In view of the above mentioned, the present study aimed to characterize the adaptability of black bean cultivars recommended by different national research institutes over the last 50 years (from 1959 to 2013), according to the distribution of the observed values of grain yield, from of the quantile regression analysis (QR).
Teacher autonomy was an important factor in implementation, with staff deciding the best time of day to take children outdoors, while adaptability was also important.
Adaptability scores did not vary systematically with environment, but a tendency to an environment by dual-tasking interaction was observed, reflecting a smaller decline in walking-adaptability performance with dual-tasking in the challenging-physical environment (for values see Table 1 and Figure 3).
An evaluation of the adaptability and stability of the cultivars was performed with the original centroid method and the methodology proposed by Lin and Binns (1988) and modified by Rocha, Muro-Abad, Araujo, and Cruz (2005) and Nascimento et al.
Family cohesion and family adaptability were negatively associated with somatic symptoms.
Adaptability to the environment of the plant body of seeds infected with the tall fescue endophyte may be strengthened, but it has been reported that they produce alkaloid toxic materials, and cattle eating tall fescue infected with endophytes, changes body temperature, occur reproductive disorders and subsequently reduced daily milk yield (Bouton, 2002; Walls and Jacobson, 1970; Hohenboken, 1991; McMurphy, 1990).
The Feasibility of Computer Test Automation of Competitive Psychological Adaptability
"Our businesses thrive because we instinctively understand that flexibility and adaptability are key to our long-term success.
Medical browser ?
- Adanson, Michel
- adansonian classification
- adaptation disease
- adaptation diseases
- adaptation energy
- adaptation model
- adaptation response
- adaptation syndrome
- adaptation, genetic
- adaptation, physiological
- adapted clothing
- adapter protein
- adaptin complex
- adaptive behavior
- adaptive behavior scale
- adaptive behavior scales
- adaptive device
- adaptive enzyme
- Adaptive Filtration
- Adaptive Gridlock
- adaptive hypertrophy
Full browser ?
- adapt (something) for
- adapt (something) for (something)
- adapt (something) from
- adapt (something) from (something)
- adapt (something) to
- adapt (something) to (something)
- adapt for
- adapt from
- Adapt Improvise and Overcome
- adapt to
- Adapt, Improvise, Overcome
- Adapta World Rally Team
- Adaptability Rating for Military Aviation
- adaptability test
- Adaptable & Seamless Technology Transfer Program
- adaptable application lifecycle management
- Adaptable Bridge Launching Kit
- Adaptable Business Architecture
- Adaptable Data Management System
- Adaptable Database System
- adaptable dwelling unit
- Adaptable Environments for Distributed Ubiquitous Systems
- Adaptable High-Speed Undersea Munition
- Adaptable Log Layout
- Adaptable Memory Socket
- Adaptable Modular Storage
- Adaptable Network Control and Reporting System
- Adaptable Performance Evaluation Testbed
- Adaptable Platform Independent Information System
- Adaptable Process Model
- Adaptable Program Lending
- Adaptable Range Exercise System
- Adaptable Real-Time Object
- Adaptable Surface Interface Terminal
- Adaptable System of Production
- Adaptable System Recovery
- Adaptable User Interface
- Adaptable User Interface
- Adaptable User Interfaces for Reusable Applications