References in periodicals archive ?
These activists would also serve as facilitator between the department and farming community,he said.
But so, too, did companies without an activist stake that leveraged an activist style of capital allocation.
Activists in Europe are also targeting ever larger companies.
Here, the activist point of view may begin to separate from the views of the larger institutional share voting blocks.
The panelists then turned to speak about the most common tactics of activist hedge funds.
Political activists were allegedly assaulted by pro-Muslim Brotherhood supporters who took them to the Raml police station in Alexandria.
The battle of words started in front of the Yerevan Mayor's Office between activists and deputy chief of Police, Valeri
Some activists said women and children were also among the dead, but there was no footage of them available.
Meanwhile, the Jordanian security department said 72 western and Arab activists have crossed King Hussein bridge in buses to enter Israel, but the latter denied them entry.
The PSD added that the activists stepped off the buses and tried to cross the Israeli borders on foot.
Summary: The Palestinian Centre for Human Rights (PCHR) condemns the prevention of dozens of international solidarity activists participating in the "Welcome to Palestine CampaignEoACA[yen]
Jewish activists who sought to breach Israel's Gaza blockade this week said Wednesday that navy commandos treated them harshly when they intercepted their boat, the Associated Press reported.
Medical browser ?
- active resistance training
- active resistive movement
- active sensitization
- active site
- active specific immunotherapy
- active staff
- active state
- Active Stretching
- Active Subject
- Active Support
- active surveillance
- active tip area
- active transport
- active treatment
- active trigger point
- active vasoconstriction
- active vasodilation
- Active Version
- actively at work
- Activent tube
- activities of daily living
- activities of daily living scale
- Activities-Specific Balance Confidence Scale
- activity adaptation
- activity analysis
- Activity Based Management
- Activity Code
- activity coefficient
- activity configuration
- activity demand
- activity demands
- activity grading
- activity group
- activity intolerance
- activity intolerance, risk for
- activity measure for postacute care
- activity of daily living
- activity synthesis
- activity theory
- activity therapist
- activity therapy
- activity threshold
- activity tolerance
- activity-regulated cytoskeletal-associated protein
Full browser ?
- activin receptor type-1
- activin receptor type-1B
- activin receptor type-1C
- activin receptor type-2B
- Activin Receptor-Interacting Protein 1
- Activin Receptor-Like Kinase
- Activin receptor-like kinase 2
- Activin receptor-like kinase 3
- Activin receptor-like kinase 4
- Activin receptor-like kinase 5
- activin receptor-like kinase 6
- Activin receptor-like kinase 7
- activin-A receptor type-II-like kinase, 53kD
- activin-A receptor type-II-like kinase, 53kDa
- Activin-Like Kinase 3
- Activism Orientation Scale
- Activist Government Policies
- Activist Government Policy
- Activist Health Collective of Ottawa
- Activist investor
- Activist Investors
- Activist judge
- Activist judge
- Activist judges
- activist justice
- Activist Media Project
- Activist Policies
- Activist Policy
- Activist San Diego
- Activist's Times Incorporated
- Activists for Educational Empowerment
- Activists Network for Disabled People
- Activité Camping Plein Air
- Activité Physique et Sportive
- Activité Principale de l'Entreprise
- Activité Principale Exercée