* Company snapshots, including company overview, business description and information on current and upcoming Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) plants
* Company capacity shares for key Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) producers
* Obtain up-to-date information on Malaysia's Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) industry
* Understand the market positioning of the country's Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) producers
* DuraGrip 6100--bonds well to PC (polycarbonate), ABS (acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene
), PC/ABS alloys, nylon, ASA (acrylic-styrene-acrylonitrile); designed for overmolding and coextrusion processing;
According to the group's new study, Engineered Plastics, acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene
(ABS), polycarbonate, and nylon will together account for 73% of all engineered polymers volume demand and half of value demand in 2008.
Cost and competition from commodity plastics will act to temper demand for some engineered plastics, such as acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene
Thermoplastic elastomers, on the whole, are expected to experience above-average growth through 2006.
Says Vantico, the two-component, toughened methacrylate is specifically formulated for use on a variety of hard-to-join thermoplastics, including polycarbonate, ABS (acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene
), PVC (polyvinyl chloride), and fiberglass-reinforced composites, with minimal surface pretreatment.
Bayer Plastics recommended coextruded sheets of its Centrex ASA (acrylonitrile-styrene-acrylate) and Lustran ABS (acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene
) resins, based on the materials' performance in other outdoor applications.
The rear cover and keyboard bezel of the ThinkPad A Series is made of Cycoloy C6600 resin, a blend of polycarbonate (PC) and acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene
Maac Machinery has developed a more compact three-station rotary thermoforming system for use in mass producing high-quality components from heavy-gauge cut sheets of HDPE (high-density polyethylene), ABS (acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene
), and a wide variety of other plastic materials.
The cupolas are made using composite sheet that has an outer layer of Luran S ASA and a base of Terluran ABS (acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene