acinar proliferation of prostate
acinar proliferation of prostateA generic term for any gland-like cluster of epithelial cells found in the prostate.
Acinar proliferations of prostate
• Atypical adenomatous hyperplasia
• Basal cell hyperplasia
• Cowper’s glands
• Hyperplastic mesonephric remnants
• Lobular atrophy
• Sclerosing adenosis
• Seminal vesicle/ejaculatory duct
• Urethral nephrogenic metaplasia
• Verumontanum gland hyperplasia
Segen's Medical Dictionary. © 2012 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.