Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
'That term was introduced by prominent academician Syed Hussein Alatas to label scholars who distort knowledge,' he said.
Terming the action taken by the Governing Council Chairman against the former VC, as smacking of political vendetta, the teachers wrote: "Since the required procedures have not been followed, the action is clearly untenable and will necessarily lead to prolonged litigation to the detriment of the academicians of the University.
Similarly, in the context of higher education, the quality of teaching could be improved when academicians learned how to teach more effectively through various trainings (Delamare-Le & Winterton, 2005).
Distinguished Taiwanese academic Cheng Chin-Hsiang was honored as an Academician of the International Academy of Astronautics (IAA) for his outstanding academic contribution last month, reported CNA.
Many of my colleagues and I have been in Pakistan for several decades, how we can encourage academicians to teach our children to grow up with hate against our immediate neighbours including Pakistan,' he said.
The MANU member, Izet Zeqiri, reacts to public calls Albanian academicians to leave the Academy, as protest against the refusal of the German expert Reinhard Priebe to become a member of the Academy.
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has invited a number of renowned economists, academicians and former senior government officials to Washington for consultations on a future roadmap on economic challenges of Pakistan and possibility for extending another bailout package in case Islamabad made a formal request.
The two-day symposium will see academicians and researchers in a variety of disciplines deliberate on such themes as E-Governance for Entrepreneurship, Smart Cities and Smart Societies, Bio-technology and Entrepreneurship, Environmentally Sustainable Business Models and Social Media and Entrepreneurship among other areas of study.
However, reliable information on the QWL of academicians is limited.
Academicians and researchers from various universities have been invited to deliberate on the topic 'Colonial Literature and Pakistani languages'.
He called on other academicians to follow the sterling qualities of the National Merit Award Winner and Fellow of the Nigerian Academy of Letters who was more focused on the development and transformation of minds as opposed to material gains.
The academician noted that for the perfection of textbooks and teaching aids and for scientific knowledge to take the necessary place in the educational literature, the activity of scientists and academicians in this direction in the future is extremely important.
Medical browser ?
- Acacia senegal
- Academic Boycott
- Academic Clinical Fellowship
- academic detailing
- academic development plan
- academic dishonesty
- academic dissertation
- Academic Doctor
- Academic Foundation Post
- Academic Health Sciences Centre
- academic medical center
- Academic Medical Centre
- Academic Pork
- academic progress
- academic question
- Academic Research Organization
- Academic Trainee
- Academy of Certified SocialWorkers
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of Medical Royal Colleges
- acai palm
- acalculous cholecystitis
- acamprosate calcium
- acanth-, acantho-
Full browser ?
- academic years
- Academic, Administrative and Professional Women
- Academic-Administrative Personnel Federation
- Academic-Intellectual Resource Exchange
- Academical attire
- Academical dress
- Academical regalia
- Academical Village People
- Academically and Intellectually Gifted
- Academically Gifted
- Academically Gifted and Talented
- Academically High Aptitude Program
- Academically Talented
- Academically Talented Youth Program
- Academics & Research
- Academics For Academic Freedom
- Academics for Affirmative Action and Social Justice
- Academics for Mumia Abu-Jamal
- Academics Plus Charter School
- Academics, Athletics, Arts
- Academicus Martini Quinti Ordo
- Academicus Neo Lovaniensis Ordo
- Academicus Sanctae Barbae Ordo
- Académie Africaine des Langues
- Académie Arts Martiaux & Culture
- Academie Beeldende Kunst Maastricht
- Académie Canadienne de la Défense
- Académie Canadienne de Médecine du Sport
- Academie Catholique Mere Teresa