Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Portraits of the Queen by Edward Bawden and Sir Charles Wheeler which were never shown in public would be exhibited alongside designs by current Royal Academicians James Butler, Tom Phillips and Christopher Le Brun PRA.
The visit of the delegation, which includes 13 students and academicians, will last eight days," Dr.
Sociology Professor Nazan Ustundag an Academician Kemal KiriE-E*i, Professors Ayse Feride Acar, Meliha Altunisik and Ziya OniE- were among the participants Also Professors; Wiliam Hale from London University, Dr Mustafa al Lebad from Al Sark Investigation Center Mustafa El Lebad and Jihad Al, Elizabeth Sharmen Hurd from Chicago Northwestern University were also joined the meeting.
After years as students and residents of caring for patients referred from the "local" MD, they can see themselves as not falling into the mode of referring all complicated cases, but rather learning to work with the sub-specialists and academicians they learned to rely on during their training.
A publisher of international legal materials since 1948, Oceana was family-owned and produces legal information on international law and transnational commercial law specifically designed for law librarians, practicing attorneys, business executives, academicians, and researchers worldwide.
Highly recommended reading, especially for environmental activists and academicians, Sonoita Plain would well serve as a template or modelf for similar books on other natural environment restoration landscape projects elsewhere in the country.
This is achieved through profiles of scientists, engineers, and academicians who find ways to avert danger through a variety of techniques.
Finally, in a satirical and potentially controversial poem, he critiques one of the nation's leading African American academicians.
Intended for clinicians, scientists, women's health advocates, health educators, public health workers, academicians, and representatives from all levels of government and from community-based, nonprofit, philanthropic, and international organizations, the conference will promote prevention and control of infectious diseases among women worldwide.
Subscribers include federal and state government employees, academicians, remediation and engineering professionals, and advocacy groups.
He expected practical results from the research conducted by the academicians and intended that the kingdom as a whole would benefit.
Academicians are supposed to write for honor, and the academic system of exchange is supposed to be based on the reciprocal and personalized exchange of gifts rather than the impersonal selling of private property.
Medical browser ?
- academic associates
- Academic Boycott
- Academic Clinical Fellowship
- academic detailing
- academic development plan
- academic dishonesty
- academic dissertation
- Academic Doctor
- academic education
- Academic Foundation Post
- Academic Health Sciences Centre
- academic ladder
- academic medical center
- Academic Medical Centre
- Academic Pork
- academic progress
- academic question
- Academic Research Organization
- Academic Trainee
- Academy of Certified SocialWorkers
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of Medical Royal Colleges
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- acai palm
- acalculous cholecystitis
- acamprosate calcium
- acanth-, acantho-
Full browser ?
- Academic, Administrative and Professional Women
- Academic-Administrative Personnel Federation
- Academic-Intellectual Resource Exchange
- Academical attire
- Academical dress
- Academical regalia
- Academical Village People
- Academically and Intellectually Gifted
- Academically Gifted
- Academically Gifted and Talented
- Academically Talented
- Academically Talented Youth Program
- Academics & Research
- Academics For Academic Freedom
- Academics for Affirmative Action and Social Justice
- Academics for Mumia Abu-Jamal
- Academics Plus Charter School
- Academicus Martini Quinti Ordo
- Academicus Neo Lovaniensis Ordo
- Academicus Sanctae Barbae Ordo
- Académie Africaine des Langues
- Académie Arts Martiaux & Culture
- Academie Beeldende Kunst Maastricht
- Académie Canadienne de la Défense
- Académie Canadienne de Médecine du Sport
- Academie Catholique Mere Teresa
- Académie Chrétienne de la Rive Nord