Patient discussion about impotence

!!! The questions and answers on this page are written by patients and are not reviewed by health professionals.

Q. I started to suffer from erectile dysfunction? Why is this happening and what can I do to treat it?

I am a healthy 52 year old. I have hypertension but i take pills to treat it and my levels are around 130/80. except that I am at great shape. In the last few months I feel that a problem in my sex life. I want to have sex but i can't due to erectile dysfunction. What can be the reason for this? and more important what can I do?
A1get rize2 it lasts about 4 days,and all you have to do is think about sex
and you get a rock hard erection!!!!!
A2I'd suggest to take those popular Viagra pills and you will be ok but first consult your MD.
A3There can be many reasons for erectile dysfunction, but hypertension is the most probable cause in your situation. I suffer from hypertension and is complications that are damage to small blood vessels that are responsible for a good erection.
To treat this you need to go to your GP, and simultaneously take better control on your blood pressure. You can do it by doing more walking and sports.
This content is provided by iMedix and is subject to iMedix Terms. The Questions and Answers are not endorsed or recommended and are made available by patients, not doctors.