Patient discussion about board

!!! The questions and answers on this page are written by patients and are not reviewed by health professionals.

Q. i cant stop getting a hard on

erection stiffy embarrassing crease in trousers
A1Have you heard of priapism,a condition in which the penis is continually erect; usually painful and seldom with sexual arousal. If you suffer from this you should go see a doctor about it.
A2you mean you keep getting erections? or you mean you have an erection that stay ...well...tense..? it's important to notice between the two. the first one may imply you having a hormonal problem. the latter is actually a dangerous situation and requires going to the hospital right away.
A3This could have been caused by a trauma or several traumata in your previous life. This kind of shock caused a psychosomatic disorder
( Psychosomatic: ) which is now stored in one or more organs so that you now have this uncomfortable situation. Find a kineologist or a practitioner of naturopathy. He/she is able to detect and localize the trauma or traumata somewhere in your body, because it is stored and "blocked". As long this trauma is stored, you will have your discomfort. It can be, that you will have to do first a candida-diet.
This content is provided by iMedix and is subject to iMedix Terms. The Questions and Answers are not endorsed or recommended and are made available by patients, not doctors.