zeta(redirected from Zéta)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. The sixth letter of the Greek alphabet, ζ.
2. In chemistry, denotes the sixth in a series, for example, the sixth carbon from a functional group.
3. Symbol for electrokinetic potential.
Farlex Partner Medical Dictionary © Farlex 2012
1. Sixth letter of the Greek alphabet, ζ.
2. chemistry The sixth in a series, e.g., the sixth carbon from a functional group.
3. Electrokinetic potential.
Medical Dictionary for the Health Professions and Nursing © Farlex 2012