Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The unpleasant symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection are more likely to strike in the summer and are especially uncomfortable when it is warm.
Gunter went on to explain that those who use garlic for their vaginal yeast infection are at risk of developing biofilms, microorganisms that can cause other bacterial issues.
A vaginal yeast infection causes irritation, discharge and intense itchiness.
The sexpert also claims that most women (50-70 percent) who self treat for a vaginal yeast infection, never even had one to begin with, so you may be causing yourself unnecessary damage.
with antibiotics, but then a vaginal yeast infection develops.
Vaginal yeast infection is a highly prevalent infection among women that causes many complications, including preterm labour, urinary tract infection, and reduced quality of life.
1 doctor-recommended over-the-counter vaginal yeast infection treatment, found that when it comes to dealing with yeast infections, the majority of young women are relying on advice that's not only wrong but also potentially harmful.
In fact, over 66% of women who self-diagnosed a vaginal yeast infection were wrong!
Most women--as many as 75 percent--will have at least one diagnosis of vaginal yeast infection during their lifetimes.
The most common types of Candida albicans are those which cause either a vaginal yeast infection in women or oral thrush which can infect anyone, including young babies.
Thus the vaginal yeast infection is just a symptom of a much more serious underlying condition, which really needs to be treated and cured if further problems are to be avoided and good health is the goal.
"A vaginal yeast infection would have a pH of 4.5 or less, whereas with a reading of 5.5 or 6, this is usually BV," Dr.
Medical browser ?
- vaginal mucification test
- vaginal myomectomy
- vaginal nerve
- vaginal nerves
- vaginal orifice
- Vaginal Pain
- vaginal part of cervix
- vaginal plexus
- vaginal plug
- vaginal pool
- vaginal portion of cervix
- vaginal pouch
- vaginal process of sphenoid bone
- Vaginal prolapse
- vaginal ring
- vaginal rugae
- vaginal section
- vaginal smear
- vaginal speculum
- vaginal spotting
- Vaginal stenosis
- vaginal touch
- vaginal venous plexus
- vaginal vestibule
- vaginal vibrator
- Vaginal yeast infection
- vaginitis adhaesiva
- vaginitis emphysematosa
- vaginitis testis
- vaginolabial hernia
Full browser ?
- Vagilevich, Ivan
- Vagilevich, Ivan Nikolaevich
- Vagin, Vsevolod
- Vagin, Vsevolod Ivanovich
- Vagina, Ectocervix, Endocervix
- vaginae fibrosae digitorum manus
- vaginae fibrosae digitorum pedis
- vaginae nervi optici
- vaginae synoviales digitorum manus
- vaginae synoviales digitorum pedis
- vaginae tendinum carpales
- vaginae tendinum carpales dorsales
- vaginae tendinum carpales palmares
- vaginae tendinum digitorum pedis
- vaginae tendinum membri inferioris
- vaginae tendinum membri superioris
- vaginae tendinum tarsales anteriores
- vaginae tendinum tarsales fibulares
- vaginae tendinum tarsales tibiales
- vaginae vasorum
- Vaginal yeast infection
- Vaginally Assisted Laparoscopical Hysterectomy
- Vaginant leaf
- Vaginata virgata