References in periodicals archive ?
It is possible to find vaginal stenosis or shortening, to a varying degree, after surgical prolapse repair, with or without mesh or graft.
Recurrence occurs is approximately 10%-15% of patients, and toxicities can be severe, including vaginal stenosis and ulceration.
* Treatment complications of chemoradiotherapy such as nausea and vomiting, cystitis, proctitis, vaginal stenosis, subcutaneous fibrosis, and sub-acute bowel obstruction.
Vaginal stenosis and sexual function following intracavitary radiation for the treatment of cervical and endometrial carcinoma.
(7) Graham-Brown et al, (10) reported another case who developed hematocolpos due to complete vaginal stenosis following SJS in pregnancy.
Repeated and progressive inflammation and subsequent fibrosis leads to ectropion, esophageal, anal, urethral, and vaginal stenosis and dryness.
Vaginal examination has traditionally been performed utilizing a vaginal speculum and light source; however traditional approaches can result in discomfort and are poorly suited for smaller patients or in cases of vaginal stenosis .
Some women, especially those who may have gone without intercourse for prolonged periods, may also have vaginal stenosis. These can all present barriers to sexual health for women in midlife, she said.
Such practice increases the risk of excising too much mucosa or over-aggressively plicating the vaginal subepithelium and ultimately leading to vaginal stenosis. (6)
Vaginal stenosis can be prevented or treated with dilation, by encouraging resumption of sexual intercourse, and--in cases of vaginal adhesions--with surgical intervention.
Various traditional practices can lead to a narrowing of the vagina, also known as acquired vaginal stenosis (gynetresia), that makes it difficult for some couples to conceive a child, decades of research from Nigeria indicate.
In one patient there was vaginal stenosis after 8 months of procedure, she was divorced and non-compliant with the use of vaginal mold.
Medical browser ?
- vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia
- vaginal jelly
- vaginal laceration
- vaginal lithotomy
- vaginal lubricant
- vaginal mucification test
- vaginal myomectomy
- vaginal nerve
- vaginal nerves
- vaginal orifice
- Vaginal Pain
- vaginal part of cervix
- vaginal plexus
- vaginal plug
- vaginal pool
- vaginal portion of cervix
- vaginal pouch
- vaginal process of sphenoid bone
- Vaginal prolapse
- vaginal ring
- vaginal rugae
- vaginal section
- vaginal smear
- vaginal speculum
- vaginal spotting
- Vaginal stenosis
- vaginal touch
- vaginal venous plexus
- vaginal vestibule
- vaginal vibrator
- Vaginal yeast infection
- vaginitis adhaesiva
- vaginitis emphysematosa
- vaginitis testis
Full browser ?
- Vagilevich, Ivan
- Vagilevich, Ivan Nikolaevich
- Vagin, Vsevolod
- Vagin, Vsevolod Ivanovich
- Vagina, Ectocervix, Endocervix
- vaginae fibrosae digitorum manus
- vaginae fibrosae digitorum pedis
- vaginae nervi optici
- vaginae synoviales digitorum manus
- vaginae synoviales digitorum pedis
- vaginae tendinum carpales
- vaginae tendinum carpales dorsales
- vaginae tendinum carpales palmares
- vaginae tendinum digitorum pedis
- vaginae tendinum membri inferioris
- vaginae tendinum membri superioris
- vaginae tendinum tarsales anteriores
- vaginae tendinum tarsales fibulares
- vaginae tendinum tarsales tibiales
- vaginae vasorum
- Vaginal stenosis
- Vaginally Assisted Laparoscopical Hysterectomy
- Vaginant leaf
- Vaginata virgata