Mentioned in ?
- active ingredient
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
- aggregate anaphylaxis
- aggregated lymphatic follicles
- Aggregatibacter actinomycetemcomitans
- Aggregatibacter aphrophilus
- aggressive angiomyxoma
References in periodicals archive ?
SAS drives can fully support multi-initiator access, and SCSI Tunneling Protocol (STP) enhances SATA drives by enabling a limited form of multi-initiator access.
To make dedicated, secure and authenticated paths, or tunnels, available through the shared IP network infrastructure, the carriers combine so-called tunneling protocols with encryption, authentication and access control technologies.
They do this by combining tunneling protocols with encryption, authentication and access control technologies to provide dedicated, secure and authenticated paths, or tunnels, through the shared IP network infrastructure.
Three popular tunneling protocols have emerged: Microsoft's point-to-point tunneling protocol (PPTP), the Layer 2 tunneling protocol (L2TP), and the IP security protocol (IPSec) which is backed by the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF).
Support for IPv6 and transition mechanisms, along with enhanced GPRS Tunneling Protocol support provide full visibility into mobile traffic encapsulated in GTP.
The most prevalent tunneling protocols are the point-to-point tunneling protocol (PPTP) and IPSec.
The leading tunneling protocols are: SOCKSv5, Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP), Layer 2 Transport Protocol (L2TP), and Internet Protocol Security (IPSec).
It, in turn, connects via a Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP) server.
Mentor Graphics Corporation (NASDAQ:MENT) today announced availability of the Nucleus[R] Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP) software.
Microsoft, in its Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP), leaves authentication to the CHAP and PAP routines of PPP.
First Module-Based Router with IP Security and Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol Along with Built-In Over-the-Air Network Tools for Remote Management
1) L2TPv3 (Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol version 3/RFC3931 standard): This protocol enables virtual tunneling over public networks like the Internet and is used in building VPNs.
Medical browser ?
- tunica vaginalis
- tunica vaginalis testis
- tunica vasculosa
- tunica vasculosa bulbi
- tunica vasculosa lentis
- tuning curve
- tuning fork
- tuning fork auscultation
- tuning fork tests
- tuning in
- Tunisian Barbary sheep
- tunnel effect
- tunnel infection
- tunnel vision
- tunnel wound
- tunneled catheter
- tunneled central venous catheter
- tunneled segment
- Tunneling protocol
- Tuohy needle
- Tuohy, Edward B.
- Tupinambis teguexin
- TUR syndrome
- turban tumor
- Turban Tumour
- Turbatrix aceti
- turbidimetryor turbidometry
Full browser ?
- Tunneling Anisotropic Magnetoresistance
- Tunneling Atomic Force Microscope
- tunneling cryotron
- Tunneling Electron Microscopy
- Tunneling Emitter Bipolar Transistor
- tunneling hot-electron transfer amplifier
- Tunneling in solids
- Tunneling Induced Luminescence Microcopy
- tunneling magnetoresistance
- tunneling microscope
- Tunneling Near-Field Optical Microscope
- Tunneling of Messages
- Tunneling over Interpeak
- Tunneling protocol
- Tunneling protocols
- Tunneling Route Reduction Protocol
- Tunneling shield
- Tunneling software
- Tunneling through the cost barrier
- Tunneling Two-Level System
- Tunneling-Based Static Random-Access Memory
- Tunneling-diode Metal Oxide Silicon
- Tunneling-In, Tunneling-Out Field Effect Transmitter
- Tunnell-Spangler-Walsh & Associates
- Tunnelled Wave Energy Converter
- Tunnelling and Underground Construction Society Singapore