Mentioned in ?
- active ingredient
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
- aggregate anaphylaxis
- aggregated lymphatic follicles
- Aggregatibacter actinomycetemcomitans
- Aggregatibacter aphrophilus
- aggressive angiomyxoma
References in periodicals archive ?
It combines the best of Cisco's Layer 2 Forwarding protocol and Microsoft's Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol.
New tunneling protocol support extracts information from GTP and IP-in-IP tunnels to allow efficient analysis of applications and services used on mobile networks.
To make dedicated, secure and authenticated paths, or tunnels, available through the shared IP network infrastructure, the carriers combine so-called tunneling protocols with encryption, authentication and access control technologies.
DefensePro 3020 At-A-Glance * Multi-Gigabit inline security switching safeguarding all internal and external traffic against attack * Attack isolation preventing attack spread across servers, applications and users * Multi-segment protection, up to 10 gigabit segments in a single box * Intrusion Prevention, blocking over 1,500 viruses, worms and malicious intrusions with ongoing security update service * DDoS and SYN protection, securing customers against abnormal traffic patterns and server downtime * Traffic shaping ensuring service levels even when under attack * Inspecting all traffic including encrypted SSL traffic * Embedded tunneling protocols * Dual AC or DC power supply Availability and Pricing
Mergic VPN is the first VPN client for the Palm OS platform to support the Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP), which is supported by more servers than any other VPN protocol.
Microsoft's point-to-point tunneling protocol (PPTP) creates tunnels for transporting multiprotocol traffic over the Internet, but its capabilities are more limited than IPSec's.
L2TP/IPsec, an IPsec variation based on the Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol, was a joint effort of Microsoft and Cisco Systems for Windows XP and Windows 2000 systems.
Three popular tunneling protocols have emerged: Microsoft's point-to-point tunneling protocol (PPTP), the Layer 2 tunneling protocol (L2TP), and the IP security protocol (IPSec) which is backed by the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF).
The most prevalent tunneling protocols are the point-to-point tunneling protocol (PPTP) and IPSec.
New Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol Allows Private Label IP Customers
This new functionality enables broadband users and project consultants to traverse corporate firewalls, proxy servers and NAT (Network Address Translation) devices when accessing their corporate networks using the IPSec tunneling protocol.
Mentor Graphics Corporation (NASDAQ:MENT) today announced availability of the Nucleus[R] Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP) software.
Medical browser ?
- tunica vaginalis
- tunica vaginalis testis
- tunica vasculosa
- tunica vasculosa bulbi
- tunica vasculosa lentis
- tuning curve
- tuning fork
- tuning fork auscultation
- tuning fork tests
- tuning in
- Tunisian Barbary sheep
- tunnel effect
- tunnel infection
- tunnel vision
- tunnel wound
- tunneled catheter
- tunneled central venous catheter
- tunneled segment
- Tunneling protocol
- Tuohy needle
- Tuohy, Edward B.
- Tupinambis teguexin
- TUR syndrome
- turban tumor
- Turban Tumour
- Turbatrix aceti
- turbidimetryor turbidometry
Full browser ?
- Tunneling Anisotropic Magnetoresistance
- Tunneling Atomic Force Microscope
- tunneling cryotron
- Tunneling Electron Microscopy
- Tunneling Emitter Bipolar Transistor
- tunneling hot-electron transfer amplifier
- Tunneling in solids
- Tunneling Induced Luminescence Microcopy
- tunneling magnetoresistance
- tunneling microscope
- Tunneling Near-Field Optical Microscope
- Tunneling of Messages
- Tunneling over Interpeak
- Tunneling protocol
- Tunneling protocols
- Tunneling Route Reduction Protocol
- Tunneling shield
- Tunneling software
- Tunneling through the cost barrier
- Tunneling Two-Level System
- Tunneling-Based Static Random-Access Memory
- Tunneling-diode Metal Oxide Silicon
- Tunneling-In, Tunneling-Out Field Effect Transmitter
- Tunnell-Spangler-Walsh & Associates
- Tunnelled Wave Energy Converter
- Tunnelling and Underground Construction Society Singapore