The Scottish Doctor
The Scottish DoctorA collaboration between the five Scottish Medical Schools (SMSs), steered by the Council of Deans' Curriculum sub-group, the remit of which is to promote high quality medical education in SMSs. It is an agreed set of learning outcomes which clearly define the qualities and abilities of medical graduates from any of the SMSs.
The Scottish Doctor—Learning Outcomes
• Clinical Skills
• Practical Procedures
• Patient Investigation
• Patient Management
• Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
• Medical Informatics
• Basic, Social and Clinical Sciences and Underlying Principles
• Attitudes, Ethical Understanding and Legal Responsibilities
• Decision-Making Skills and Clinical Reasoning and Judgement
• The Role of the Doctor within the Health Service
• Personal Development
Segen's Medical Dictionary. © 2012 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.