References in periodicals archive ?
Table 2 shows the genotype and allele frequency of TGFa variants namely Rsal and BamHI in the case and control groups.
These significant correlation were mainly the same neurotrophic factors as per the IENF density, i.e., GALR1, NGF, NGFR, NTRK1, TGFA, and GFAP.
Abbreviations CCL: C-C motif chemokine ligand CXCL: C-X-C motif chemokine ligand CX3CL: C-X3-C motif chemokine ligand G-CSF: Granulocyte-colony stimulating factor GM-CSF: Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor IFN: Interferon IL: Interleukin K: Keratin KC: Keratinocyte MMP-9: Matrix metalloproteinase-9 TGFa: Transforming growth factor alpha TNF[alpha]: Tumor necrosis factor alpha TNF[beta] Tumor necrosis factor beta VEGF: Vascular endothelial growth factor.
Flechas indican interacciones paracrinas entre las celulas sustentaculares con las celulas intersticiales, senalando IGF1, FGF y TGFA. Barra 20 [micro]m.
Growth Factors: PDGF-a chain, Fibroblast growth factors, TGFa, HGF
The transforming growth factor alpha (TGFA) gene is a well-studied candidate gene for oral clefting.
USP15 promotes tumor progression by activating the TGFa pathway.
Zeiger et al,, Oral Clefts, Maternal Smoking, and TGFA: A Meta-Analysis of Gene-Environmental Interaction, 42 CLEFT PALATE-CRANIOFACIAL J.
"I am speechless that a company with such strong ties to Tasmania can treat its workers and its contractors so shabbily," said TGFA chief executive Chris Oldfield.
The Tir Gofal Farmers Association (TGFA) says it's heard from "reliable sources" that new applications are "sitting in a locked filing cabinet while staff twiddle their thumbs".
Medical browser ?
- TFL syndrome
- Tgamma cells
- Thai Massage
- Thai Sticks
- Thai Virus
- Thal procedure
- Thal, Alan P.
- thalamic fasciculus
- thalamic nucleus
Full browser ?
- TGF-B superfamily receptor type I
- TGF-beta 1 protein
- TGF-beta activated kinase 1
- TGF-beta receptor type 3
- TGF-beta receptor type I
- TGF-beta receptor type II
- TGF-beta receptor type IIB
- TGF-beta receptor type III
- TGF-beta receptor type-1
- TGF-beta receptor type-2
- TGF-beta related neurotrophic factor receptor 1
- TGF-beta resistance associated
- TGF-beta resistance-associated protein TRAG
- TGF-Beta Signaling Protein-1
- TGF-beta signalling protein 1
- TGF-beta type I receptor
- TGF-beta type II receptor
- TGF-beta-activated kinase 1
- TGF-beta-related neurotrophic factor receptor 1
- TGF-beta-stimulated factor 1
- TGF-beta/activin signal transducer
- TGFB inducible early growth response
- TGFB-inducible early growth response 2
- TGFB-inducible early growth response protein 1
- TGFB-inducible early growth response protein 2
- TGFbeta Activated Kinase 1