Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Two samples were created, TGF and non-TGF control, based on whether RHESSI detected a TGF.
TGF is the exclusive and sole agent of Mercedes-Benz in Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Syria and Iraq, and an agent for Jeep, Dodge & Chrysler in both Lebanon and Jordan.
Paclitaxel also inhibited the activity of TGF beta, the new data suggest.
TGF and its receptor are targets for agonists and antagonists which are under development in a variety of diseases ranging from prevention of scarring and osteoarthritis to cancer (e.
The cancer immunotherapies will be developed and commercialised by using Rigel's small molecule TGF beta receptor kinase inhibitors range.
Nadim Gargour, the Chairman of TGF, added, C[pounds sterling]We are very pleased with this agreement and with being the official distributor of ELF lubricants in Jordan.
Plasma TGF beta in systemic sclerosis: a cross-sectional study.
sup] A reciprocal loop has been identified between miR-21 and its target TGF receptor III, leading to ECM remodeling and fibrosis.
Abbreviations: EMT, epithelial-mesenchymal transition; E2, 17 [beta]-estradiol; EDCs, endocrine disrupting chemicals; BPA, bisphenol A; NP, nonylphenol; GEN, genistein; ER, estrogen receptor; TGF, transforming growth factor; MMP, matrix-metallo proteinase.
TGF Management currently manages in excess of $700 million on behalf of the Texas Growth Fund and its newest investment fund, Southwest Opportunity Partners, L.
TGF beta signaling: its role in fibrosis formation and myopathies.
Medical browser ?
- TFL syndrome
- Tg value
- Tgamma cells
- Th cell
- Thai Massage
- Thai Sticks
- Thai Virus
- Thal procedure
- Thal, Alan P.
Full browser ?
- TGE virus
- TGF alpha
- TGF beta
- TGF-B superfamily receptor type I
- TGF-beta 1 protein
- TGF-beta activated kinase 1
- TGF-beta receptor type 3
- TGF-beta receptor type I
- TGF-beta receptor type II
- TGF-beta receptor type IIB
- TGF-beta receptor type III
- TGF-beta receptor type-1
- TGF-beta receptor type-2
- TGF-beta related neurotrophic factor receptor 1
- TGF-beta resistance associated
- TGF-beta resistance-associated protein TRAG
- TGF-Beta Signaling Protein-1
- TGF-beta signalling protein 1
- TGF-beta type I receptor
- TGF-beta type II receptor
- TGF-beta-activated kinase 1
- TGF-beta-related neurotrophic factor receptor 1
- TGF-beta-stimulated factor 1
- TGF-beta/activin signal transducer