walleye(redirected from State fish of MN)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
1. leukoma of the cornea.
a. See exotropia.
b. An eye or eyes affected with exotropia.
2. An eye with a light-colored iris or white or opaque cornea.
1. leukoma; the eye appears white at first glance because of a white opacity of the cornea. Possible causes include inflammation of the cornea and corneal ulcer.
2. strabismus in which there is permanent deviation of the visual axis of one eye away from the other eye, resulting in diplopia; called also exotropia and divergent strabismus.
3. heterochromia iridis; partial or complete lack of iridal pigment so that the iris is bluish-white or pinkish-white. Commonest in horses. Called also ring-eyes, watch eye. See also wall eye.
4. one of the pike-perch fish; lives in fresh water and is a good source of human food.