References in periodicals archive ?
According to Forrester Research [Topic Overview: Service-Oriented Architecture by Randy Heffner and Larry Fulton (May 16, 2006)], "SOA is a hot technology for Forrester clients for three reasons.
By creating a service-oriented architecture as the platform for its cash management system, Bank Mandiri can now bring new products and services to market with far greater speed and flexibility.
Tau's enhanced support for Service-Oriented Architectures, the Java and C# languages, and the Eclipse and .
Software AG, headquartered in Darmstadt, Germany, provides a full range of products and services to deliver a service-oriented architecture (SOA) IT infrastructure, based on over thirty-five years experience in high-performance databases, application development tools and integration technologies.
Red Hat is accelerating the shift to service-oriented architectures and enabling the next generation of web-enabled applications running on a low-cost, secure open source platform.
The new system will feature integrated service-oriented architecture technologies designed to improve data accuracy and availability and administrative processes.
Built to capitalize on an open Service-Oriented Architecture, ProductAuthority(TM), fundamentally changes the way insurers develop and implement products by completely separating product from process.
TOPIC: The Oracle Grid Index report found 85 percent of survey respondents in Asia Pacific are not familiar with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), according to an article by Manila Bulletin.
Software AG today announced enhancements to ApplinX(TM), a software tool that extends valuable legacy systems to the Web and to a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA).
Oracle is a leader in the emerging service-oriented architecture market and offers a complete set of service infrastructure components for building, deploying, and managing SOAs.
iTKO offers the most complete software suite for testing Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA), allowing multiple business technology layers to be exercised within a single test case.
Red Hat resellers and JBoss partners will find the combination of Red Hat Enterprise Linux and JBoss middleware technologies now provides their customers a strong foundation to realize the benefits of open source, as well as a low-cost on-ramp to service-oriented architectures (SOA).
Medical browser ?
- Servetus circulation
- Servetus Michael
- Servetus, Miguel
- service agreement
- Service And Financial Framework
- service animal
- service area
- Service Cat
- service coordination
- service coordinator
- service dog
- service employee
- service grade
- service hospital practice
- service identifier
- Service Increment for Teaching
- service level agreement
- service of process
- service patient
- service plan
- service provider
- service user
- Service-oriented architecture
- services per conception
- serving capacity test
- sesame oil
- sesamoid bone
- sesamoid bones
- sesamoid cartilage
- sesamoid cartilage of cricopharyngeal ligament
- sesamoid drift
- sesamoid evaluation
- sesamoid fracture
- sesamoid ligaments within 1 MTPJ
- sesamoid planing procedure
- sesamoid position
Full browser ?
- service-aware switch
- Service-Based Enumeration
- Service-Based Local Policy
- Service-Based Operator
- Service-based Policy Decision Function
- Service-Disabled American Veterans Foundation
- Service-Disabled Veteran
- Service-Disabled Veteran Enterprise
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
- Service-Disabled Veterans Insurance
- Service-Enabled Application Platform
- Service-Independent Building/Block
- Service-Independent Data Warehouse
- Service-Learning and Civic Engagement
- Service-Learning and Teacher Education
- Service-Learning and Volunteer Programs
- Service-Learning Asia Network
- Service-Learning Clearinghouse
- Service-Learning Waste Reduction Project
- Service-Level Test
- Service-Linked Housing
- Service-Motivated Adaptive Rate Transmission
- Service-Order Emergency Address Locator
- Service-organic transportation assets
- Service-oriented analysis and design
- Service-Oriented Application Integration
- Service-oriented architecture
- Service-Oriented Architecture initiative
- Service-Oriented Architectures in Converging Networked Environments
- Service-Oriented Business Processes Integration
- Service-Oriented Computing and Agent-Based Engineering
- Service-Oriented Computing Applications
- Service-Oriented Computing Performance
- Service-Oriented Computing: Agents, Semantics and Engineering
- Service-Oriented Computing: Consequences for Engineering Requirements
- Service-Oriented Data Integration Architecture
- Service-Oriented Development Architecture
- Service-Oriented Engineering and Optimization
- Service-Oriented Information Integration
- Service-Oriented Knowledge Discovery
- Service-Oriented Knowledge Management
- Service-Oriented Modeling Framework
- Service-Oriented Network
- Service-Oriented Network Architecture
- Service-Oriented P2p Networks and Grid Systems
- Service-Oriented Programming Model
- Service-Oriented Query
- Service-Oriented Sensor-Actuator Network
- Service-Revealed Deficiency
- Service-Revealed Difficulty
- Service-Specific Overlay Network
- Service-Specific Transmission Error Detection