References in periodicals archive ?
For the two slightly finer textured soils (fine sand and fine sandy loam), the minimum lies somewhere between [h.sub.ip] and [h.sub.max].
Soils were loamy, sandy loam, and silty loam, whereas texture was loam in both soils of Nashpa oil field of Kohat.
Two experiments were carried out on soils with different textures: ARGISSOLO AMARELO alitico plintico, sandy loam texture, located at Serido Ecological Site, P.A.
The maximum value of saturation (%) found in control soil was loam (1.46+-0.06) and sandy loam (0.31+-0.03) (Table II).
Site Depth (cm) Texture (%) Clay Silt Sand 0-5 1799 bcd 19.99 cd 62.02 ab Tubli 5-15 12.00 d 9.32 d 78.68 a 15-30 19.99 bc 10.00 d 70.02 a 0-5 18.66 bcd 38.65 a 42.68 cd Sitra-1 5-15 23.32 abc 43.30 a 33.37 cd 15-30 29.32 a 43.31 a 27.36 d 0-5 23.30 abc 26.63 bc 50.07 bc Sitra-2 5-15 24.62 ab 35.92 ab 39.46 cd 15-30 15.96 cd 19.95 cd 64.09 ab Soil properties Site Soil texture Salinity pH Sandy loam (dS [m.sup.-1]) Sandy loam 16.2 bc 8.02 a Tubli Sandy loam 14.7 cd 8.04 a Loam 10.3 d 8.00 ab Loam 20.9 ab 793 abc Sitra-1 Clay loam 18.0 abc 7.83 bcd Sandy clay Loam 19.8 abc 8.02 a Loam 18.2 abc 7.71 d Sitra-2 Sandy loam 23.2 a 7.71 d Sandy loam 16.4 bc 7.78 cd Levels not connected with the same letter are significantly different (p < 0.05).
In this research is considered most common soil types in Lithuania: Peat, clay, sandy loam and loam.
Soil productivity has been the focus of agronomists and to this extent enormous research efforts have been and are still made towards evolving enduring approaches to sustain and increase soil productivity and yield of crops, it is imperative to study potential of animal wastes in productivity of sandy loam. This research was carried out to study potentials of animal wastes in productivity of a sandy loam in Abakaliki in the derived Savanah zone of Nigeria.
(a) Results for pixel 1 (brown sandy loam), (b) results for pixel 2 (asphalt), (c) results for pixel 3 (aluminum), and (d) results for pixel 4 (copper).
The year following selection, a three-vine plot of each variety was planted on its own roots at the FRS in fine, sandy loam soil.
(2007) developed logistic dose-response models for InLine (61% 1,3-D and 33% chloropicrin) efficacy against soilborne pathogens and weed seeds in sandy loam soil.
I had them in a fairly sandy loam, and they covered the entire deck.
Then, five compaction levels were defined for soils of sandy loam (1.35, 1.40, 1.49, 1.60 and 1.70 Mg [m.sup.-3]) and sandy clay loam texture (1.36, 1.43, 1.50, 1.61 and 1.69 Mg [m.sup.-3]) and three levels for soils of clayey (1.35, 1.41 and 1.48 Mg [m.sup.-3]) and very clayey texture (1.15, 1.24 and 1.27 Mg [m.sup.-3]), with three replicates in each, totaling 48 pots.
Medical browser ?
- Sandison, J. Calvin
- Sandison-Clark chamber
- Sandostatin LAR
- Sandow, Eugene
- sandpaper discs
- sandpaper gallbladder
- sandpaper skin
- Sandrock test
- Sandstrom, Ivor V.
- sandwich generation
- sandwich immunoassay
- sandwich sign
- sandwich vertebrae
- Sandwith bald tongue
- Sandwith, Fleming Mant
- sandworm disease
- Sandy loam
- Sanfilippo syndrome
- Sanfilippo, Sylvester J.
- Sanfilippo's syndrome
- Sanger Frederick
- Sanger Margaret Higgins
- Sanger method
- Sanger, Frederick
- Sangue Dormido
- Sanguinaria canadensis
Full browser ?
- Sandy Calder
- Sandy Channel State Recreation Area
- sandy chert
- Sandy City
- Sandy City
- Sandy City
- Sandy Coastal Management Division
- Sandy cough
- Sandy Creek Covered Bridge State Historic Site
- Sandy Creek Nature Center
- Sandy Creek State Park
- Sandy Denny
- Sandy Gall's Afghanistan Appeal
- Sandy High School
- Sandy Hill Minor Hockey Association
- Sandy Hill School District
- Sandy Historical Research Group
- Sandy Hook
- Sandy Hook
- Sandy Hook Bay Catamaran Club
- Sandy Hook Bay Marina
- Sandy Hook Bird Observatory
- Sandy Hook Elementary School
- Sandy Hook Pilots Association
- Sandy Hookers Triathlon Club
- Sandy Island
- Sandy Island Beach State Park
- Sandy island state park
- Sandy Lake Health and Diabetes Project
- Sandy Land Underground Water Conservation District
- Sandy loam
- Sandy Mush Herb Nursery
- sandy mushroom
- Sandy Neck Lighthouse Restoration Committee
- Sandy Nitro Model Club
- Sandy Plains Baseball Association
- Sandy Plains Elementary School
- Sandy Point Community Group
- Sandy Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Sandy Point State Park
- Sandy Point State Reservation
- Sandy Pond Sportsmans Association
- Sandy Rollman Ovarian Cancer Foundation
- Sandy Shore Recreation Area
- Sandy Spring Bank
- Sandy Spring Friends School
- Sandy Spring Museum
- Sandy Spring Volunteer Fire Department
- Sandy Springs Internal Medicine
- Sandy Springs Middle School
- Sandy Springs Perimeter Chamber of Commerce
- Sandy Springs United Methodist Church
- Sandy Valley High School
- Sandy Valley Transportation Services, Inc
- Sandy's Boat Club
- Sandys, Edwin